• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
9 9

746 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, spidermanbeyond said:

Merry Christmas everyone.

Waiting for the order of draw list.  No use making a wish list if I am last.:flamed:

I've seen last place people get something in their top ten list. Hell I've been at 87th and got something in my top ten.

18 minutes ago, Mayor006 said:

Well, I filled out the first 17 before accidentally hitting enter instead of using the mouse to move to the next one. I'll try and be on tomorrow at noon! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

I just submitted my form and I only went up to 20.  Even in last place you usually get something on your top 15 list just because everyone likes different stuff once you get out of the top ten.

Shout out to @fmaz for letting me know the Spider-man poster I'm offering is French, NOT Italian.  I've edited my original post, but it'll still show up as "Italian" on the form.  My mistake.  :blush: