• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
9 9

746 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

I think I need more characters in my name so that my slip of paper is larger and easier to grab.  lol

Maybe you could spell out your name - Ron CPeriod

1 minute ago, Ron C. said:

For next year's raffle I will be HolidaySpider-manRonC...................................    :idea:

I'm changing my name to YouElvesShouldHavePickedMeSooner right before the raffle next year.

9 minutes ago, fmaz said:

22nd is the highest I’ve ever been, so that’s nice.  But for the newbies in this?  Swear to God this is true... even if you’re in the 40’s or 50’s or below... there’s a decent chance you’ll end up getting something that you’ve ranked in your top 10 picks.  It happens ALL THE TIME.  That’s one of the great things about the raffle, everyone likes different stuff!

You are 100% correct about this! 

5 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Form in. #26

From experience, there are great prizes here. And, I have been picked #1 once and Greggy's Raffle Prize is all it's cracked up to be! (Seriously... though the jokes will start... lol) 

Prize #52 had me thinking different about it :ohnoez: but Greggy's box has made the list fo! sho! :x

7 minutes ago, shiverbones said:

#20, not too shabby! 😊 No chance for the greggy  box though 😭

I have a list in, but should be able to pick live

Don't give up hope!  Plenty of people have gotten Greggy's box for 20.

I am in at #56, which also lands me #69 if I figure that correctly.

I will entertain trade offers, my two picks to move up for a better single pick! :sumo:

(That emoji has nothing to do with the sentence before it, I just like that emoji.)