• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
9 9

746 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, The Sledder said:

Big thanks to the Elves this year!

We'll be starting the festivities in this thread tomorrow at Noon EST. 

We'll be tagging people as their turn approaches.  As your turn comes up, feel free to let us know if you'll be picking live.  You can say it here now if you'd like, but we'll be frantically updating the thread and won't have time to search through earlier pages as we go. 

Whatever your number, stop by and hang out.  It's a lot of fun!

@The Sledder Thanks for your help!

I will pick live but I will also send a list tonight just in case! 

20 minutes ago, The Sledder said:

Big thanks to the Elves this year!

We'll be starting the festivities in this thread tomorrow at Noon EST. 

We'll be tagging people as their turn approaches.  As your turn comes up, feel free to let us know if you'll be picking live.  You can say it here now if you'd like, but we'll be frantically updating the thread and won't have time to search through earlier pages as we go. 

Whatever your number, stop by and hang out.  It's a lot of fun!

I'll pick live, my list is submitted in case, but I've rethought so I'll pick live :)

1 minute ago, speedcake said:

speaking of, how can we view our lists after we submitted them? I kind of forgot what I ranked

It sent me an email that I printed out :foryou: I think the email was entitled "jot" something, you could try a search in whichever email you used.... :wishluck: 

1 hour ago, Bird said:

I am in at #56, which also lands me #69 if I figure that correctly.

I will entertain trade offers, my two picks to move up for a better single pick! :sumo:

(That emoji has nothing to do with the sentence before it, I just like that emoji.)

Bird I will trade you #61 and a No Prize for your #56. 

55 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

OH man, the year I Have a shot for @Azkaban, box but he's not here!  Oh well, Merry Christmas, my friend.

:facepalm:  is it to late for me to enter 

2 minutes ago, randostoyz said:

My list is in but I am going to try picking live if I can. The flu is really kicking my butt 😥 My first year and I am excited that I got the 16 pick (thumbsu

Hope you feel better and at least get some rest and sleep, it'll do wonders :) Congrats on the pick number :headbang: !

On 12/25/2019 at 3:40 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 12/25/2019 at 3:37 PM, WEBHEAD said:

list in...... praying   now

Me Too! lol It's good that it happens around Christmas time, so we don't feel too bad ha!

Thanks for liking my post, I almost forgot about this, Look's Like Prayer WORKED! :headbang: