• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
9 9

746 posts in this topic

Okay.... sorry. Let's finish this.

I went off Cocomonkey's form and he was awarded his number 7 choice Prize #59

@143ksk you're up

Spoiler

Participants:

53. comicparadox

54. nickwire

55. Ron C.

56. Bird

57. AlexH

58. 143ksk

59. Cocomonkey

60. Haupia

61. Blastaar

62. aszumilo

63. aszumilo

64. Blastaar

65. Haupia

66. Cocomonkey

67. 143ksk

68. AlexH.

69. Bird

70. Ron C.

71. nickwire

72. comicsparadox

Prizes:

Prize 10: Cool signed books and a bonus hard cover (US and Canada shipping only) - donated by Unstoppablejayd

Prize 14: Deadpool: The Circle Chase 1, 2, and 3 - donated by SxG

Prize 21: Spy/Gangster/Thriller TPB bundle (Free US shipping only) - donated by comics4all

Prize 33: Deadpool 11 CGC 7.0 (US shipping) - donated by guldanaaron1

Prize 54: A variety of books and magazines (including Pepe Moreno "Zeppelin") - donated by Arak Zantara

Prize 61: Miscellaneous Christmas box includes Marvel Comics Pure Hero VENOM Spider-Man Dry Fit Crew Shirt (Choice of S, M, or L -winner to specify size), The Mighty Avengers Venom Bomb Trade Paperback, 4 - 7 Eleven Exclusive Deadpool 2 Slurpee Plastic Cups, 1 dozen modern comics: 2 copies of Action Comics #1000, 2 different variant covers, 10 - Modern Marvel/DC/Independent comics (Shipping only within US) - donated by spidermanbeyond

Prize 65: Wonder Woman #1 - German exclusive cover- signed by John Romita Jr. + some other Variants - donated by Zalgardos

Prize 69: Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth variant set 1-3 (all NM+) - donated by oakman29

Prize 70: Superman the War Years and Superman:The Ultimate Max Fleischer Cartoon Collection [DVD] both new (US shipping only) - donated by toro

I went off @143ksk form and he was awarded prize #70

@AlexH picks prize #54 and @Bird picks prize #65

That means @Ron C. is up

On deck is:

@nickwire 

and 

@comicparadox

and a reminder that @Arak Zantara @worldsbestcomics and @Stoy77 may choose from what's left as soon as they return.

Spoiler

Participants:

53. comicparadox

54. nickwire

55. Ron C.

56. Bird

57. AlexH

58. 143ksk

59. Cocomonkey

60. Haupia

61. Blastaar

62. aszumilo

63. aszumilo

64. Blastaar

65. Haupia

66. Cocomonkey

67. 143ksk

68. AlexH.

69. Bird

70. Ron C.

71. nickwire

72. comicsparadox

Prizes:

Prize 10: Cool signed books and a bonus hard cover (US and Canada shipping only) - donated by Unstoppablejayd

Prize 14: Deadpool: The Circle Chase 1, 2, and 3 - donated by SxG

Prize 21: Spy/Gangster/Thriller TPB bundle (Free US shipping only) - donated by comics4all

Prize 33: Deadpool 11 CGC 7.0 (US shipping) - donated by guldanaaron1

Prize 61: Miscellaneous Christmas box includes Marvel Comics Pure Hero VENOM Spider-Man Dry Fit Crew Shirt (Choice of S, M, or L -winner to specify size), The Mighty Avengers Venom Bomb Trade Paperback, 4 - 7 Eleven Exclusive Deadpool 2 Slurpee Plastic Cups, 1 dozen modern comics: 2 copies of Action Comics #1000, 2 different variant covers, 10 - Modern Marvel/DC/Independent comics (Shipping only within US) - donated by spidermanbeyond

Prize 69: Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth variant set 1-3 (all NM+) - donated by oakman29

Edited by HollyJollyOne

27 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

@HollyJollyOne

Is everything OK? Having your stove catch fire is not fun.

Thank you for being so stoic and returning (worship)

Everything's okay... except dinner. I wasn't watching it well and things got out of hand. Stupid mistake. Just lots and lots of smoke and a heck of a mess.

3 hours ago, Haupia said:

Prize 46

^^ and too cool; my books are headed to Hawaii! Did I mention the stipulation about in-person delivery??? lol

Enjoy, George! And you know if I can stuff another mystery book or two or three in there without the USPS police accusing us of pulling a shipping fast one, I will!