• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Planet Comics Rivet Issues 10 in total for sale
1 1

26 posts in this topic

The time has come to sell my remaining Planet Comics Rivet issues.   There will be a total of 10 Planet Comics books listed in this thread.

Shipping is free anywhere in Canada or the US.  Shipping elsewhere is at cost minus the amount I would have spend on shipping for Canada/US

Payment via Paypal or via personal check is also ok as long as you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks while the check clears at my bank.  All prices listed are in US dollars

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted in the thread (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations currently underway.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others of ill repute.

Returns: I will accept returns for any reason up to a week after you receive the book.  Return shipping is at your cost and the book must be returned in the same state in which I sent it out to you.

I have priced these books at what I believe are fair market values, its a bit tricky as any Planet Comics collector can attest to, some of these books do no come up for sale that often especially in a specific grade.

Edited by jhutton2

11 hours ago, jhutton2 said:

Thanks Rick!

11 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Fantastic books Jason!:golfclap:

11 hours ago, jhutton2 said:

Thanks Rick!

I second that motion! The Rivet books are the heart and soul of the entire Planet run, and these books are sweet!!! IMHO. :luhv: