(CLOSED)Time for another breakout, a little of this and a little of that. And yes Canada is included this time.
3 3

444 posts in this topic

8,222 posts

Continental U.S. and Canada, that's right tell all your Canadian friends I finally gave into the pressure lol

$10.00 for shipping

Payment by Check or MO, check must clear before I ship

PM's welcome but these are priced to sell, if you need more pics just ask

No probation or HOS

No returns on CGC graded books

Claim in comments trumps PM conversations

Here's some nice reading, check out my Kudos thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6923242#Post6923242)

 

If you have been in my sales threads before you know anything could appear (thumbsu since my best friend past away a few months ago my heart hasn't been into collecting as much. I'm not quitting just refocusing my collection a little. You will see some books left from last thread sale with lower prices and a lot of new stuff, some bought from some special people here on the boards some from my PC and some where I've upgraded. Have fun and thread krapping is welcome :applause:I will post a few then take a break and watch a movie with the family then hopefully be back with some more tonight. This will run for two to three weeks maybe longer depends on how many boxes I can get thru. Invoices won't be sent out until this is done unless you want me to go ahead and send you one you will just need to let me know.

I will be also be posting a lot of Copper over in the Copper/Modern section if you want to combine your orders. 

Edited by Azkaban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,222 posts

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #43 1960 5.5

SOLD to @Batarag :applause:

 

78572256_504248423507510_1881627453005234176_n.jpg

78745926_1555064934640691_7414602721136738304_n.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,222 posts

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #45 1960 5.0

$20.00

 

75640781_2706367882784194_6342770422416670720_n.jpg

78689353_959324354440301_1147587589016911872_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,222 posts

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #46 1960 6.0

SOLD to @lizards2 :applause:

 

77271640_419603562263748_4933152148595671040_n.jpg

76751701_1021461531524024_4779021066720772096_n.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,222 posts

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #47 1960 5.0

SOLD to @Batarag :applause:

 

78045613_1167768323416310_7576748920655577088_n.jpg

77400043_765154017285840_360691246143897600_n.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,222 posts

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #57 1961 4.0

SOLD to @Batarag :applause:

 

78101203_3280847325265162_5535743653726650368_n.jpg

77269146_824243764679072_3816693425978212352_n.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,222 posts

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #75 1964 6.0

SOLD to @lizards2 :applause:

 

78416811_2402748556647231_6902517614430388224_n.jpg

78988808_575213586567813_4237786459358101504_n.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,222 posts

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #82 1965 7.0

SOLD to @lizards2 :applause:

 

76706856_459972887985294_2003298194259181568_n.jpg

75429389_1032743607065831_7828768354520268800_n.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,222 posts

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #96 1966 6.5

$10.00

 

74801132_516545678898323_999587976683978752_n.jpg

78374060_1151481381712909_8213550351400304640_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41,416 posts
47 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #82 1965 7.0

$10.00

 

76706856_459972887985294_2003298194259181568_n.jpg

75429389_1032743607065831_7828768354520268800_n.jpg

take

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41,416 posts
53 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #75 1964 6.0

$10.00

 

78416811_2402748556647231_6902517614430388224_n.jpg

78988808_575213586567813_4237786459358101504_n.jpg

take

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41,416 posts
1 hour ago, Azkaban said:

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #46 1960 6.0

$30.00

 

77271640_419603562263748_4933152148595671040_n.jpg

76751701_1021461531524024_4779021066720772096_n.jpg

take

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,402 posts
1 hour ago, Azkaban said:

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #47 1960 5.0

$10.00

 

78045613_1167768323416310_7576748920655577088_n.jpg

77400043_765154017285840_360691246143897600_n.jpg

:takeit:I'll take it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,402 posts
1 hour ago, Azkaban said:

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #43 1960 5.5

$10.00

 

78572256_504248423507510_1881627453005234176_n.jpg

78745926_1555064934640691_7414602721136738304_n.jpg

:takeit:I'll take it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,222 posts
38 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
1 hour ago, Azkaban said:

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #75 1964 6.0

$10.00

 

78416811_2402748556647231_6902517614430388224_n.jpg

78988808_575213586567813_4237786459358101504_n.jpg

take

^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,222 posts
43 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
1 hour ago, Azkaban said:

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #82 1965 7.0

$10.00

 

76706856_459972887985294_2003298194259181568_n.jpg

75429389_1032743607065831_7828768354520268800_n.jpg

take

^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,222 posts
36 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
1 hour ago, Azkaban said:

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #46 1960 6.0

$30.00

 

77271640_419603562263748_4933152148595671040_n.jpg

76751701_1021461531524024_4779021066720772096_n.jpg

take

^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,222 posts
15 minutes ago, Batarag said:
1 hour ago, Azkaban said:

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #47 1960 5.0

$10.00

 

78045613_1167768323416310_7576748920655577088_n.jpg

77400043_765154017285840_360691246143897600_n.jpg

:takeit:I'll take it

^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,222 posts

^^

3 hours ago, Batarag said:
5 hours ago, Azkaban said:

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #43 1960 5.5

$10.00

 

78572256_504248423507510_1881627453005234176_n.jpg

78745926_1555064934640691_7414602721136738304_n.jpg

:takeit:I'll take it

 

Edited by Azkaban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,222 posts

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #99 1967 7.5

SOLD to @Batarag :applause:

 

77417730_528546537725427_7763701803304091648_n.jpg

73361237_596767541066278_4957313328205529088_n.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
3 3