• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NorthEast Comic Con and Collectibles Extravaganza - November 30-December 1 - Boxboro, MA -

3 posts in this topic

I posted this in CG (here and here), but for anyone who doesn't venture over there...

If anybody sees an Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 8.5 with the serial number 2059999001 floating around for sale at the show this weekend, please let me know. 

Long story short, a buyer located in New Bedford, MA swapped out the IH 181 I sent him with an ungraded X-Men (Vol. 2) #11 and said I shipped the wrong item. Because eBay is eBay, I am now out my money and the book 

A police report has been filed, and I have alerted many of the shops. I have also asked Gary if he can have dealers keep an eye out for this book being offered up for trade/sale.

Thanks in advance for keeping an eye out and for any reports of it being offered for sale. I can supply scans of the book and grader notes, just shoot me a PM.

3 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

I posted this in CG (here and here), but for anyone who doesn't venture over there...

If anybody sees an Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 8.5 with the serial number 2059999001 floating around for sale at the show this weekend, please let me know. 

Long story short, a buyer located in New Bedford, MA swapped out the IH 181 I sent him with an ungraded X-Men (Vol. 2) #11 and said I shipped the wrong item. Because eBay is eBay, I am now out my money and the book 

A police report has been filed, and I have alerted many of the shops. I have also asked Gary if he can have dealers keep an eye out for this book being offered up for trade/sale.

Thanks in advance for keeping an eye out and for any reports of it being offered for sale. I can supply scans of the book and grader notes, just shoot me a PM.

That stinks for you