• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantasy Art Collecting

9 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, ESeffinga said:

Because it's idiotic?!?

Love it.

Mark me "idiotic" (if not so marked already ;) )

Signed up; can't wait to play; assume I'll be marketed to endlessly since nothing is ever free in this world lol

CAF (or whoever) --- BRING ON THE COMIC ART VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not lol

1 hour ago, vodou said:

CAF (or whoever) --- BRING ON THE COMIC ART VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not lol

Nico already did! CAT had the guessing game, but it kind of fizzled out from lack of participation.

I would say that since the buy in price for OA collecting is relatively low*, you may not need to play it fantasy-style.

*Another hint/nudge/poke/bump/tickle that Best of... Budget Edition is coming!

Yep I did one in CAT... wow it was already two years ago, times flies by so fast!  But with so few participants, I removed the feature when the website evolved (no time to spend on useless features). That's why you won't see anything special by following links.

Regarding prizes, I already pay enough every month to have ComicArtTracker work :bigsmile: 

Anyway, I'm also curious to see how it works. Unfortunately they don't tell or show a lot. Created an account, don't know when the next game comes. :)

Edited by NicoV