• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Jim Mooney Spidey or George Perez BA Avengers page

5 posts in this topic

Anyone have a page from George Perez’s first Avengers’ run for sale? I grew up on those books and would love to add one to my little collection and put it up on the wall. 
Please let me know. 
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Frank

Edited by fmaz

Still looking for a Perez Avengers page as noted above, but finding them pretty scarce at the moment. 

so I thought I’d also turn my attention to something else I’d really love to have on my wall - a Jim Mooney Spidey page.  I know  he’s not necessarily anyone’s favorite Spidey artist,  but his take on the character was all over the books of my childhood so I’d love to have that represented in my little collection.  

4 hours ago, fmaz said:

Still looking for a Perez Avengers page as noted above, but finding them pretty scarce at the moment. 

so I thought I’d also turn my attention to something else I’d really love to have on my wall - a Jim Mooney Spidey page.  I know  he’s not necessarily anyone’s favorite Spidey artist,  but his take on the character was all over the books of my childhood so I’d love to have that represented in my little collection.  

Actually Jim routinely comes up as a top artist/inker of Spidey all the time. I’m sure you will find a nice example.