• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S WEIRD BITS IS CLOSED!
2 2

264 posts in this topic

All right,   Gang!  Another  fun  thread,  even if it  was  a little  shy on  tomfoolery,  :D

Soft  close  effective  immediately,  invoices  will  start  going out promptly. 

On 11/27/2019 at 4:49 PM, catrick339 said:

Any  railroad  fans out there?

Chessie System  wall plate  (modern  reproduction)  on  a  heavy  gauge metal.  Four mounting holes,   still in  the shrinkwrap. Those white lines 
are wrinkles in the wrap. 

Juuuuust  a  hair  too wide  to  fit on the scanner bed. 

FREE  with the NEXT  purchase,  just  claim it!  Decorate that  bare  corner of the ManCave!

awsOQD7.jpg

Since nobody has claimed it... Throw it in the box. My nephew is a big railroad collector. I’m sure he will give it a good home. 

Howdy  Gang!   Last invoice  just  went out,   that  means it's time  to  pull  the  curtain down on another thread.

I'm  delighted to  have  moved out  a  few  bulky books  and  magazines,  the  garage  grows  ever-clearer  thanks to your efforts!

My  sincere  thanks  again to  one  and all.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED