• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

McFarlane Private Event: Ultra Pro Signature Series & Pressing

4 posts in this topic

Hi. I tried searching the Ask CGC forum and didn't see anything.  I'm looking to participate in the McFarlane event have two questions.

1. One of the three books I'm submitting, I'm considering getting pressed as well.  I assume this will take two forms, one for just grading and one for the pressing/grading. But does this require separate shipping charges for each form that is used?
  2. I didn't see anything response and was wondering if the Ultra Pro Signature bags are sufficient for the event or do I need to make custom ones.

Appreciate the assistance.

My books were Delivered per USPS on 9th, but no mention on CGC that they were recieved yet. I realize this event is probably a huge turn out, and I'm in the back of the line, but how long til I should get at least that, and how long til debt card is charged?

Thank you for your time!!!