• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NOW 10% OFF: 10-CENT COMICS: Rare, Superhero, PCH, War, GGA, and MORE (even SS 4)
2 2

38 posts in this topic

NOW, 10% OFF EVERYTHING!

Hello,

Welcome to my sales thread.  :)

No probies or hosers.

A “Take It” in the thread trumps any PM negotiations.  If we come to an agreement in PMs, you can either post a “Take It per PM” in the thread yourself, or if you wish me to do that, please let me know (but know that if I am away from the computer and some else posts a “Take It” in the thread before I post it, the book will have to become that other person’s).

A “Take It” in any form is acceptable, but it must be clear as to which comic is meant.  Please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through, and please do not edit your “Take It” after having posted it.  If more than one person posts a “Take It” on one book, the book will go to the member whose “Take It” appears first in the thread.

The buyer is responsible for the shipping: $15 for a slab within the US, $6 for a raw comic within the US.  Each slab beyond the first will add $5 to the shipping cost within the US, and each raw book beyond the first will add $3 to the shipping cost within the US.  Outside the US, I will need to figure out the exact shipping – please contact me and I will tell you how much it will be.  I will probably be shipping out on Saturdays.  No returns on slabs.  For raw comic returns, the buyer must begin communication with the seller within 3 days of receipt of the comic; once the communication between the buyer and seller is complete, the buyer must place the comic in the mail within 3 days;  once the seller has received the comic, he will issue the refund within the next 3 days. 

Payment via PayPal please.  Payment is due within 3 days of receiving the Invoice from the seller (unless another agreement has been reached between seller and buyer).

My kudos/feedback are at:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/310102-mustermarks-kudos-forum/?page=3

Thank you.

Onwards and Upwards.

Edited by MusterMark

And now, unto thou, thus beginneth:

- a series of 10-Cent DC War

You can expect to see:

- outstanding, celebrated, grey tone/wash-tone covers

- Mademoiselle Marie!

- early, early issues from the famed Sgt. Rock canon of books

- THE War-Dog!

- renowned covers by Joe Kubert and Russ Heath

- and MORE

All-American Men Of War 35

- famed washtone/greytone cover by Jerry Grandenetti

- only 5 on census (only 2 higher than 5.5)

- there are ONLY TWO WORDS (other than the title) on the cover, accentuating the sheer force and impact of the cover art depicting the outright horror of war

$149

2019-11-28-0015.jpg

2019-11-28-0016.jpg