• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - Price Drop! Black Rider 8 for Cyber Monday Special!!! - Stan Lee Photo cover!!!
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Just one book today . . . 

First, da rulz! No bad people, HOSers or Probies.

PayPal, Check or Money order is good payment for me, Check/Money Order has to clear bank account before book is sent out.

First :takeit:in the thread trumps all other private negotiations, so if we agree to a price post on the thread ASAP. 

Offers are welcome, but not always accepted.

Free Shipping in CONUS - will be sent USPS First class.in US. Outside US discuss with me so we can figure out shipping cost etc.

I'm going with no returns on this one - read description carefully and ask questions before buying. The only exception will be if I missed something (coupon cut, 

Enjoy!

Edited by Qua-Brot

Black Rider 8 (1) raw low grade - 1.5 or so? Cover mostly split, but still holding on to itself. Detached. Complete. Cf detached at top staple. Pages nice and supple. Take a look at the scans and pic. 

What's so special about this old Marvel Western from March of 1950, you ask? Well, I'll tell you. That man in that there mask is none other than Stan 'The Man' Lee himself! Way before he was making cameos in movies, or making history with his revamping of comic books, he was playing cowboy! And no one knew it for many a year. Once the cat was out of the bag most of these were pulled out of collections and submitted for signatures (19 ss on the census, over twice the number of universal labels), but it's not a common book at all. Here, for your consideration, is one of those raw, wild copies. 

Asking $300 $200 shipped (in CONUS) (SS 1.8 sold recently for $461)

CGC354.jpg

CGC355.jpg

20191129_104810.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot