• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread Closed
2 2

15 posts in this topic

Letting go of some funny books. Because that's what I do on a Black Friday...instead of work...or shopping...or house chores...or all the things I should be.

The rules of the road....

1. PayPal or certified check only.

2. First unconditional claim posted in the sales thread wins the book. A post in the thread takes precedence over any PM sale that might be agreed to but not yet posted to the sales thread.

3. Shipping within the US included. Canada, UK or Australia, please inquire. I'll follow your directions, within reason, but shipping not included outside the US. 

4. Insurance not included. Let's chat through what you need before we finalize price and you send payment. 

5. All books are slabbed by CGC. You know what you're getting. No returns, as a result. 

6. I'd be open to time payments, as many kind boardies have provided me with same. 

7. No HOS or probation boardies. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason. 

Sorry, in advance, for the glare. All pics from my phone.

I am a straight-shooter. I've been on the boards for several years - doing decent sized transactions without hassle. Happy to provide references, if you need. My kudos thread is referenced in my signature, if needed.

I have books pressed. Not all, but a fair number, and I don't track it well. Just assume a book is pressed when you snag it. 

Edited by BarristerBaker

Space Adventures 47 CGC 5.0 - Off-White Pages - $55

I was working on a run of this title for a while. This was the last issue I needed. Not easy to find something that isn't a beater. Can say that from firsthand experience, chasing. Three in the census.  

3B99CDBE-6F32-4768-967D-9F282F92C69C.jpeg

Edited by BarristerBaker

4 hours ago, BarristerBaker said:

Air Pirates 1 CGC 8.5 - Off-White to White Pages - $185

Disney parody that I'm sure enraged Disney execs in 1971. Mickey has bags of "dope" affixed to his plane on the cover. 

FBB22C32-55F6-40AC-976F-A30B6CFE455A.jpeg

take