• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help, Canadian customs and taxes.
1 1

59 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, smithdatura said:

Just stack your AF 15 slabs at the bottom of a bag of groceries and no one will be the wiser.

lets hope that ice cream doesn't melt on top of it and spill lol i mean it could work a few times but after that your chances will decrease.. diminishing returns I see it as.

15 minutes ago, smithdatura said:

Just stack your AF 15 slabs at the bottom of a bag of groceries and no one will be the wiser.

I'll probably pretend to be going to a ''meeting'' and stuff it all in a briefcase :roflmao:

17 minutes ago, dikran1 said:

I'll probably pretend to be going to a ''meeting'' and stuff it all in a briefcase :roflmao:

you do know though if they open it your paying full duties, taxes and a penalty.. 

13 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

you do know though if they open it your paying full duties, taxes and a penalty.. 

But I brought them with me as bathroom reading, officer! Plus they only cost 12 cents!

9 minutes ago, greggy said:

Just pay your taxes and be glad that we haven't kicked you out yet.

xoxo

greggy

Um, Is that a slam of my ethnicity? I was born here, raised here, educated here, opened my business here and pay every cent of tax I owe. So don't go making comments about people you know nothing about!!! I don't care how many ''awards'' have been bestowed upon your royal head! That comment is unwarranted and unnecessary in every way! 

1 minute ago, wilbil said:

Great. The U.S. Feds just approved funding for a wall around Champlain, NY.

huh?

1 minute ago, wilbil said:

See smithdatura post.

still dont get it he's talking about importing goods to canada and trying not to pay duties on the goods because they are above his personal allowance for imported goods.... your talking about wall which has been associated with immigration issues... (shrug).. not a very good joke if it is one.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, dikran1 said:
24 minutes ago, greggy said:

Just pay your taxes and be glad that we haven't kicked you out yet.

xoxo

greggy

Um, Is that a slam of my ethnicity? I was born here, raised here, educated here, opened my business here and pay every cent of tax I owe. So don't go making comments about people you know nothing about!!! I don't care how many ''awards'' have been bestowed upon your royal head! That comment is unwarranted and unnecessary in every way! 

He didn't mention ethnicity... (shrug) Surely it was just tongue and cheek, as he's said it before, and it wasn't taken the way you understood it..... I don't know your relation to greggy, but I'm willing to say that he is not like what your saying :sorry: but it is Friday, so I'm sure it was in good taste :shy: 

2 minutes ago, dikran1 said:

I won't stand for that kind of talk!! No one should!

I would let greggy speak on his comments, but I dont think he meant it in away that you might be understanding, but I could be wrong and would prefer to let people speak on what they meant... I fell Don cherry issue all over again... problem was he stood by what he said which was bad.. anyways change topic here is a random gif.. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

still dont get it he's talking about importing goods to canada and trying not to pay duties on the goods because they are above his personal allowance for imported goods.... your talking about wall which has been associated with immigration issues... (shrug).. not a very good joke if it is one.

giphy.gif

Now I understand. You don't laugh much. 

To me, joke or not, threatening to kick someone out of their country is akin to telling them to ''go back where they came from''. Unacceptable.

This thread was never about not paying duties or taxes, it was about whether PST applied to comic books or not. I will gladly pay whatever I owe as long as it's warranted.