• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone take advantage of Black Friday art sales??
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I was surprised at the amount of sales on OA yesterday ... I know Cadence/sequential/TD/Super Pals all had sales and a bunch of artist directs too! Honestly I stopped looking after I bought something I had wanted for a while. Grabbed this Declan Shalvey Return of wolverine cover for 20% off on Cadence.. anyone else take advantage??

8C33F02A-13BB-4781-BB23-FD72D56D5447.png

1 minute ago, NelsonAI said:

Nice pick up Jay. Any discount is always nice.

I didn't find anything in terms of art.  For comics however, Midtown Comics in NYC. was having a 20% off sale on comics.

Better than nothing.  Lol.

Thanks!! Yea I was already interested in this so it just made it happen lol.

I saw the midtown.. I was also looking at Reeces for books.. nothing yet

6 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

I was surprised at the amount of sales on OA yesterday ... I know Cadence/sequential/TD/Super Pals all had sales and a bunch of artist directs too! Honestly I stopped looking after I bought something I had wanted for a while. Grabbed this Declan Shalvey Return of wolverine cover for 20% off on Cadence.. anyone else take advantage??

8C33F02A-13BB-4781-BB23-FD72D56D5447.png

Nice pick up..!

I was perusing art yesterday via comicarttracker.com and checked out Cadence Comic Art...one of the usual places I stop since they have quite a few TMNT artists.  I checked early in the night and there weren't any discounts.  Using comicarttracker, I found my way back to Cadence about an hour later and noticed that an artist I monitor regularly had everything in his gallery at 50% off!!!  I snapped up a piece I had been eyeing for months (I'll show it off when it arrives).  As I look back now, the discount is no longer available on this artist, but many other artists are discounted.  I wonder if the 50% was intentional.  They didn't mention a mistake and honored the price.  Maybe it'll come back.  (shrug)