• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE - Perez Crisis 12 Climatic Battle Pages - Cyber Monday Pricing
1 1

1 post in this topic

Hello Community,

If you are a fan of Crisis then this is a special opportunity - a pair of historic battle pages from the final issue, #12 - Crisis will be a DC TV event this season so it will enter the media universe as well as being the most prominent DC cross-over event ever (to a middle aged reader, in any case)

I reduced the asking price on these pages as I am a fan of private sales - but if they go to an auction house they will come with Sales Tax and unknown upside...also I will consider partial (under half) quality trade at similar comp-based pricing levels.

Pricing:

- Page 34 - $5,975

- Page 35 - $5,475

- As a Pair - $10,995

FYI, I was offered more for the pair but the deal was not executed so between that and HA.com comps I am offering same opportunity to the collector community (that said, flippers cash is just as useful but I'd prefer these stay in a collection for a few years)

Link to my gallery which also has a few other great pages available:  http://cafurl.com?i=24019

FOR SALE - Perez Kirby Barry Windsor-Smith Battle Pages.JPG

Perez Ordway Crisis i12 p34 001.jpg

Perez Ordway Crisis i12 p35 001.jpg

Edited by mtlevy1
Added gallery link