• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature series time estimate

3 posts in this topic

What’s up guys! This is my first piston here and my first question is does anyone know how long a comic takes to be graded?  On the 11th I got my comic signed and witnessed and they took it and marked it as received on the 14th.  Nothing has changed since and I’m just too excited!  Does anyone know how long something like that might take?

On 11/30/2019 at 9:58 PM, Kinghenry800 said:

What’s up guys! This is my first piston here and my first question is does anyone know how long a comic takes to be graded?  On the 11th I got my comic signed and witnessed and they took it and marked it as received on the 14th.  Nothing has changed since and I’m just too excited!  Does anyone know how long something like that might take?

Welcome to the CGC boards!  There is a terrific resource available from fellow collectors in the following thread:  

Be sure to click to the last page(s) since that data is the most current. We've all had our battles with patience when it comes to our comics, but this thread will tell you whether your expectations are reasonable for stated versus actual turnaround times. There are lots of factors that play into it, especially if you chose to have your book pressed which usually adds considerable time.