• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Twenty Four Days Till Christmas Post
1 1

391 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, BOOT said:

That is an honor coming from you! I am proud to be able to show you something new!

Heck, I’ve hardly seen any of the great give a ways that you post. Great to see all these Christmas ones. I accumulate Christmas covers but only have just a few give a ways. Keep ‘em coming!

3 hours ago, BOOT said:

I picture you having an endless closet with no back. How do you store all your cool stuff?!?

I have “a room” with a large closet (not endless. :roflmao:) and I have a lot around the house tasteful displayed. I rotate it around. Stuff like this only comes out once a year. I don’t like clutter but change it up when I get tired of seeing it.  I have cut way down on what I keep these days...

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Thanks for keeping this thread alive! Surprised on the lack of participation here. I love holiday comics and stuff. I’m not done yet.

I love all this stuff also we have a few days left to keep it alive until next year :headbang: