• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interruption in Some Website Functionality
1 1

37 posts in this topic

• Administrator

We are experiencing a technical issue on our server which means there is interruption in some website functionality such as submission/invoice tracking, certification verification and the processing of registry entries. We are working on the problem and hope to have a resolution soon.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

But its business as usual? Books are still being done and shipped out, correct?

As long as I get an eventual email when they ship.... I can not check the website every 5 minutes until shipped lol

:foryou:

Hi Dena.  This outage has persisted for over 24 hours and is a bit concerning. Is this a non-malicious hardware/software failure or is there any indication or concern that this is the result of a possible malicious intrusion/breach/compromise attack?  If the result of possible malicious compromise, is there any indication or concern if member and customer data has been compromised?  If so, will there be a notification or statement informing us if we should take precautions with our personal information and payment information.  I hope you are able to resolve this issue soon.

Thanks.

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, justafan said:

Hi Dena.  This outage has persisted for over 24 hours and is a bit concerning. Is this a non-malicious hardware/software failure or is there any indication or concern that this is the result of a possible malicious intrusion/breach/compromise attack?  If the result of possible malicious compromise, is there any indication or concern if member and customer data has been compromised?  If so, will there be a notification or statement informing us if we should take precautions with our personal information and payment information.  I hope you are able to resolve this issue soon.

Thanks.

We have no indication that this outage is the result of a malicious attack or breach of some kind. Our technical team is focusing all of their efforts on resolving this problem and we hope to have the website functionality back up and running as soon as possible. 

• Administrator
14 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

But its business as usual? Books are still being done and shipped out, correct?

As long as I get an eventual email when they ship.... I can not check the website every 5 minutes until shipped lol

:foryou:

Yes! Business as usual. Books are being done and shipped out. The problem lies with the server that feeds information to the web.

2 hours ago, greggy said:

Looks like it went kaput again

xoxo

2 hours ago, X_Phile said:

Yep back down again.

2 hours ago, hollowsphere said:

Don't worry, per the main site page it is "scheduled maintenance" ;) 

1 hour ago, Frederic9494 said:

Been trying to send a submission form since yesterday and the submission button is still inactive at checkout...

It's back to working again, a friendly heads up :foryou: