• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interruption in Some Website Functionality
1 1

37 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, dena said:

We have no indication that this outage is the result of a malicious attack or breach of some kind. Our technical team is focusing all of their efforts on resolving this problem and we hope to have the website functionality back up and running as soon as possible. 

Dena,

Thank you very much for your reply and addressing my concerns and for monitoring this thread.  (thumbsu

9 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

I have 2 separate submissions that were received on the dates you see in the first image below, but after the 'technical difficulties', my reception dates have changed (second image)? Not sure what's going on ... can someone assist please?

slabbingbooksreceivedimage.JPG

slabbingbooksreceivedimage2.JPG

Sup with your FT Moderns taking so long to be done?  Those usually get done really quick. 

2 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Yea, I know ... won't likely see them until 2020 after the conversation I just had ...

What did they say?

Up to my recent batch of 5 modern subs, they were really good in getting them out within a month.

Now, they haven't moved past received and it's over a month for some of them. 

Just now, greggy said:

What did they say?

Up to my recent batch of 5 modern subs, they were really good in getting them out within a month.

Got the '3-4 business weeks' from where they are in the queue ... 

Just now, BuscemasAvengers said:

Got the '3-4 business weeks' from where they are in the queue ... 

I used to get those all the time while they get shipped out that same afternoon so that's probably their standard line.

Hopefully, it gets shipped soon.  It is pretty strange with that sub though.  You should have really gotten it back within a week's time. 

10 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Yea, I know ... won't likely see them until 2020 after the conversation I just had ...

Yikes. I'm pretty sure I've seen other Modern Fast Track subs reported on the "Current Turnaround Rates" thread get turned around in like two weeks max.  Best of luck!

8 minutes ago, greggy said:

What did they say?

same here. last subs were out right on time. My most recent submission of Modern non-FT is still sitting at received as of 10/31/2019. Not sure which days in November that CGC was closed aside from Thanksgiving day (possibly the 11th and 29th), but i get the impression that they are SLAMMED.

I blame everything on Todd.

However, in terms of 'Website Functionality' (the intent of this thread), things seem to be back up and running ... I just thought my delays might have been connected to the technical difficulties, which is why I posted here ... who woulda thunk it was just that they were slow? (shrug) I think this conversational tangent is best suited within the 'Current Turnaround Times' thread (or whatever its actual title is) ...

19 minutes ago, greggy said:

What did they say?

Were yours fast track too? My slow track was received 11/08

I know slow track received 10/28 from someone in the tat thread have shipped to the :foryou:

Hopefully SOON :)

14 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I know slow track received 10/28 from someone in the tat thread have shipped to the :foryou:

Nah, I don't bother with FT with moderns anymore.  My oldest regular modern is sitting received as of October 31st while my modern magazine one is scheduled for grading.  Mags always take longer than regular moderns but not this time. :p

On 12/4/2019 at 4:57 PM, greggy said:
On 12/4/2019 at 4:41 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Nah, I don't bother with FT with moderns anymore.  My oldest regular modern is sitting received as of October 31st while my modern magazine one is scheduled for grading.  Mags always take longer than regular moderns but not this time. :p

Dang it just hit me, while you told me the info I requested....

If in the tat thread 10/28 received books are already shipped back to the person, and yours, received 10/30, aren't even sfg yet? 

Maybe you should call? Lol now I'm freaking out hahahaha

54 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

If in the tat thread 10/28 received books are already shipped back to the person, and yours, received 10/30, aren't even sfg yet? 

Nah, my October 27th ones got shipped on November 22nd.

I just think that they are clearing space for the Toddy signing, as I believe that there is a guaranteed turnaround.

I don't really care at this time, as I have a LOT of stuff in the works. 

16 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

My October 31st regular moderns just got put into scheduled for grading. 

Woo hoo

8 minutes ago, greggy said:
17 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

My October 31st regular moderns just got put into scheduled for grading. 

Woo hoo

That's good News!! :news:

Given the TAT I've estimated so far, 10/28 received shipped 12/02 and 10/30 received books shipped 12/05, that puts it at about 24-25 days until shipped :) 

UPS website says that last day to get a shipment before Christmas for US, is 12/13 shipped :wishluck: so 24 days would put my 11/08 received books right at 12/13 shipped :tink: 

Yours should be much sooner :whee: Merry Christmas :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's good News!! :news:

Given the TAT I've estimated so far, 10/28 received shipped 12/02 and 10/30 received books shipped 12/05, that puts it at about 24-25 days until shipped :) 

UPS website says that last day to get a shipment before Christmas for US, is 12/13 shipped :wishluck: so 24 days would put my 11/08 received books right at 12/13 shipped :tink: 

Yours should be much sooner :whee: Merry Christmas :) 

Well it's "recommended" by December 13th..... by UPS lol for Canada too :) 

https://www.ups.com/assets/resources/media/en_US/2019-Holiday-Schedule.pdf

Edited by ADAMANTIUM