• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM Annual #3
1 1

13 posts in this topic

I would say 5.5 a press might help it present well.. but there is a lot of color breaking creases and that corner definitely takes it down a bit and the spine has a lot of creases and color breaking.

47 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

I am also around 5.5-6.0 tops. Still a solid grade on an annual like that just because those squarebound ones are hard to find in decent shape. Mine is a little rougher with some colour loss on the bottom edge but I am thankful the spine is not split :)

Other than this post, I disagree with the rest of the opinions and comments. It looks like a solid 6.0, and I don't think a 6.5 is out of bounds.

Cheers - great find! (Love the enthusiasm.)

Thank you all for your comments.

I voluntarily overestimated a bit my grade. I want to check if my grade will influence your own opinion.

I thank you for your thoroughness

I put this comic on eBay before I posted my message here. In my listing, I graded as a 5.5.

Sorry for the typo in my initial post.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:34 PM, The Lions Den said:

There also appears to be a fairly significant color breaking crease on the bottom right corner of the front cover. I'm thinking more like 5.5 - 6.0...

8 hours ago, Pangolin said:

Well, CGC just graded it and gave it a 6.0 with white pages.

Yo Lions Den, you still got it ^^