• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men 120 & 122 (9.6) 129 & 141 (9.4) - 10% below 90-day GPA & free shipping
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Pearl Jam are finally hitting the road again, so I'm looking to move a handful of books to cover my tickets... :)

Bought all of these raw off the boards back in 2006 and submitted them to CGC myself in 2018...

Shipping via USPS Priority is included to US addresses... if you'd like it insured past the included $50, lmk - I'll find out how much extra that costs and lyk.

I'm happy to ship internationally as long as you tell me how you'd like them shipped and cover the additional costs

Payment via paypal, venmo, Cash app, check, cash... whatever works for you works for me.

No returns on CGC graded books.

Books are shipping from Charlotte, NC and will go out within 1 business day.

Feel free to IM, but, of course ::takeit:: in the thread wins...

All 4 books for $825 including domestic insurance... heading to another show tonight... if no takers on the lot by the time I get home, I'll offer them individually as below (feel free to ::takeit:: on an individual book before, but please note that individual books are not for sale until sometime later tonight (Dec 3))

X-Men #120 CGC 9.6: 90-day GPA: $507, your price: $450

X-Men #122 CGC 9.6: 90-day GPA: $113, your price: $100

X-Men #129 CGC 9.4: 90-day GPA: $226, your price: $200

X-Men #141 CGC 9.4: 90-day GPA: $123, your price: $110

Scans to follow...

Thank you for looking! :)

-jim