• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
2 2

30 posts in this topic

FINAL 24 HOURS OF SALE, 5% TAKEN OFF ALL REMAINING COMICS. 

First :takeit:wins the prize, but I also accept PM.

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned without question, I accept paypal, venmo or money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for years.    USPS boxed Shipping is a flat $10 no matter how many books you buy.  I will throw in free signature confirmation for purchases above $250. 

All purchases above $200 are also given payment terms up to 2 months (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with your Christmas shopping needs or to get your next paycheck first etc.  

If you are looking for something specific not listed here, there is a decent chance I have a copy, so shoot me a PM.  

My Kudos Page.....

Edited by TC33

HOLY GRAIL JUST BARELY ADDED........

ALL STAR COMICS #8 $13,950 KEY 1ST WONDER WOMAN!  CGC 6.0 (P) AND LOOKS MUCH NICER! RARE "A" QUALITY WORK!  NO TRIMMING WHICH SEEMS TO CUT THE VALUE IN 1/2 ON THIS BOOK!   I SOLD AN EXTENSIVE 4.0 WITH B WORK ON THE BOARDS FOR $17.5K AFTER HER LAST MOVIE.  1ST MAJOR FEMALE SUPERHERO EVER AND 1ST APPEARANCE OF ONE OF THE BIGGEST 3 CHARACTERS IN DC COMICS HISTORY WITH A TON OF UPWARD POTENTIAL AS IT IS MORE SCARCE AND CURRENTLY GOING FOR A FRACTION OF THE OTHER TWO 1ST APPEARANCES!  I CANT WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING BIG MOVIE!     SOLD!

Batman #47  GD/GD+ Key 1st Detailed Origin Batman! $599  Its lower grade, but nice pages and good looking cover, I have a scan of a CGC golden age book that got Gd+ with a missing corner piece at least as large as this one, so I think my grade range is fair given the rest of the book is complete and shows well for grade otherwise. 

Batman #47 Fr/Gd 1.0/1.5.  $449 Book is complete, slight fading, plenty of expected wear, detached cover, split in spine below bottom staple, I have seen 1.5's present worse than this.  Lowest Price I have seen a complete copy offered anywhere by a long shot.  Literally giving these two Batman #47s away!  Go check anywhere else online... ebay/mycomicshop etc and you will see anything similar starting at many hundreds more!

Avengers #4 CGC 4.0 ow/White Pages 1964 UK variant, extremely scarce in comparison to the regular US version released at the same time. $725, well below GPA.  Looks Fn/VF with just a small corner chip on front cover only.  I have still seen far worse books with chips that size get at least CGC 5.5, so this might be worth a resub!

Fantastic Four #3 CGC 4.0 Excellent OW/White Page quality, well attached, no marvel chipping, presents nicer than most VG books.  $699

Wonder Woman #98 1958 $745 CGC 2.5 nice OW Pages, This could be a FN+ if not for the piece out of the edge, book presents amazing well (flash line is from a glare, not a defect)! 1st new and detailed origin of Wonder Woman, new creative team, this is known as the true silver age start of Wonder Woman, often the most desired issue of the series after #1.  

Journey Into Mystery #83 1966 GRR CGC 8.5 with special CGC Thor label! $249   (I have seen 9.2's that don't look nearly this sharp/nice!)

X-Men #12 Origin & 1st Juggernaut (Deadpool Movie) CGC 4.0 nice OW pages! $299

Grendel #1 1983 Comico NM 9.4 White Pages  $220  Last GPA sale in this grade was $300!

New Teen Titans 1980 CGC NM/MT 9.8 1st ongoing series with the modern TT group including cyborg, raven, starfire etc. 40 years old!  $220

Omega Men #3 CGC NM/MT 9.8 1st Lobo $185  They are still shopping this as a live action series to the CW and DC Universe streaming service and a DC movie has been announced with unspecified release date.

batman 47 gd front.jpg

batman gd back.jpg

batman 47 inside gd.jpg

batman 47 fair.jpg

batman 47 interior fair.jpg

batman 47 back fair.jpg

all star8a.jpg

all star 8.jpg

Edited by TC33

JIM 83 1966 GRR, bargain priced, grab it now.  :baiting:  More great books coming later tonight, so check back!

Edited by TC33

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES #18, CGC 6.5 FN+  (Looks VF, needs a slight press!)  $225  1st Guardians of the Galaxy (another blockbuster movie already announced!)
MARVEL SUPER-HEROES #18, CGC 7.5 VF-      $299
MISTER MIRACLE #1, CGC 9.2 NM-      $375  Key figure in the upcoming DC New Gods movies! 
SHOWCASE #17, CGC 2.5 GD+      $299  1st Adam Strange (Krypton Series)
STRANGE ADVENTURES #190, CGC 9.4 NM      $399  1st Animal man, how long until this awesome character gets his due in movies or TV?
BLUE BEETLE #2, CGC 7.0 FVF      $59
NICK FURY, AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D. #1, CGC 6.0 FN      $89
AVENGERS #5, CGC 4.0 VG      $115   Hey this is the 2nd Ever S.A. Captain Amercia, right?  Nobody gives this books its due IMO, way undervalued for significance!
MS. MARVEL #1, CGC 9.2 NM-      $135  1st Solo comic featuring Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel in her own comic!
FIRESTORM #1, CGC 9.4 NM      $75 1st Firestorm, Key JLA member!
MARVEL SUPER-HEROES #13, CGC 6.5 FN+      $299  1st Carol Danvers the New Captain Marvel!

Edited by TC33

Awesome books, many look far better than the label grade (that's especially what I look for in my books).  Get yourself the Christmas present you REALLY want!  :baiting:  

gg 1.jpg

gg2.jpg

animal man.jpg

avengers 4.jpg

blue beetle.jpg

firestorm.jpg

mister miracle 1.jpg

ms marvel 1.jpg

msh 13.jpg

nick fury 1.jpg

adam strange.jpg

Edited by TC33

57 minutes ago, TC33 said:

Awesome books, many look far better than the label grade (that's especially what I look for in my books).  Get yourself the Christmas present you REALLY want!  :baiting:  

gg 1.jpg

gg2.jpg

adam strange.jpg

animal man.jpg

avengers 4.jpg

blue beetle.jpg

firestorm.jpg

mister miracle 1.jpg

ms marvel 1.jpg

msh 13.jpg

nick fury 1.jpg

SHOWCASE #17, CGC 2.5 GD+      $299  1st Adam Strange (Krypton Series)

If the showcase 17 is the one pictured above :takeit: 

1 hour ago, AnkurJ said:

SHOWCASE #17, CGC 2.5 GD+      $299  1st Adam Strange (Krypton Series)

If the showcase 17 is the one pictured above :takeit: 

Oops,  I posted the scan of the book I am keeping, not the undercopy I am selling.  I will try to get the correct scan up later, but its still a beauty of a 2.5!  LOL :roflmao:

Edited by TC33

This is the actual scan of the 2.5 I am selling with near perfect page quality.  Still greatly priced and almost as nice as my personal copy. :bigsmile:   So AnkurJ, you are still a go on this one, right?  :baiting:    Hey, a good press and a little color touch might get you an Sl/Mod app VF range on this one, you can't say that about most 2.5's!

Showcase adam strange.jpg

Edited by TC33

Strange Adventures 190 is being held.  Just waiting for the buyers :takeit:when he logs back on.     And for anyone else that asks, YES, I am happy to hold a book for a couple weeks for anyone to get your next paycheck/sell a couple books of your own first etc.  I will also take up to 2 months payment plans for anyone purchasing a book over $200, so don't sweat getting your dream books and getting all your Christmas shopping done!