• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
2 2

30 posts in this topic

Another big Key, time payments available.  Action Comics 252 $639 Key 1st appearance/origin of Supergirl!   GD- range condition, complete, nice page quality, attached, heavy wear and tear you expect in a lower grade, but its all there and shows decent for grade making it a nice affordable copy.  My price is offered at hundreds below similar copies I see for sale and auction around the internet.

Action 252.jpg

action 252 back.jpg

Edited by TC33

3 hours ago, TC33 said:

This is the actual scan of the 2.5 I am selling with near perfect page quality.  Still greatly priced and almost as nice as my personal copy. :bigsmile:   So AnkurJ, you are still a go on this one, right?  :baiting:    Hey, a good press and a little color touch might get you an Sl/Mod app VF range on this one, you can't say that about most 2.5's!

Showcase adam strange.jpg

Nah I’m good.

11 hours ago, TC33 said:

This is the actual scan of the 2.5 I am selling with near perfect page quality.  Still greatly priced and almost as nice as my personal copy. :bigsmile:   So AnkurJ, you are still a go on this one, right?  :baiting:    Hey, a good press and a little color touch might get you an Sl/Mod app VF range on this one, you can't say that about most 2.5's!

Showcase adam strange.jpg

Little soggy & color loss, otherwise good colors... :takeit:

Now offering a complete Brave and Bold #28 Key 1st appearance/origin the Justice League of America, the 1st and greatest Superhero team of the Silver Age.  I will say its squarely in the Fr/Gd 1.5 range since its complete and front cover has good color and shows decently well for that grade.  Obviously as a 1.5 it has significant wear and tear, chipping etc. some light water damage mostly towards the top corner, bit of tape stains on the back, but the book is all there, pages are in decent condition "for grade" and the front cover has good color and presents nicer than some 1.5's I see.  ONLY $999 CHEAPEST Complete B&B 28 Anywhere Near this nice!!!  

GREEN LANTERN #40 CGC VF 8.0 Just $399!  A real beauty with excellent OW/White page quality and amazing eye appeal.  1st Crisis, Origin the Guardians of the Galaxy and 2nd Golden Age Green Lantern,  The Crisis is a huge current ongoing story line in the entire CW superhero family of TV series and presents some of biggest changes and background details to the DC Universe over the last 40 years.  

bb28f.jpg

bb28 b.jpg

bb28 int.jpg

gl40 f.jpg

gl40 back.jpg

:news:  5% off ALL remaining already LOW Priced comics/Keys!   Last 24 hours of listing, to be closed Monday evening.  (thumbsu