• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GPA Issues
8 8

413 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Maybe you could come over and set the new site up for me.  If I click on the link sent out by gpa, I get a 404 error.  If I cut and past the link in that is provided in this thread, I get a message that the website doesn't exist.

Sure. Order some lunch. I'll be over in 30 minutes. 

40 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
41 minutes ago, NewWorldOrder said:
43 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

If you'd take the antibiotics your doctor gave you, you wouldn't be in there so much.

Those dont work like they use to......…

Are the new STDs robust?

The interface is very user friendly.

20 minutes ago, adampasz said:
43 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Maybe you could come over and set the new site up for me.  If I click on the link sent out by gpa, I get a 404 error.  If I cut and past the link in that is provided in this thread, I get a message that the website doesn't exist.

Sure. Order some lunch. I'll be over in 30 minutes. 

That's a hot date for Liz. :eek:

3 hours ago, justafan said:

How inconvenient and horribly timed that both GPA and CGC's servers were offline and undergoing maintenance during the CLINK auction last night.  Couldn't lookup cert info or get pricing info.  could you both have planned an even less convenient time? 

GP is an incredibly important and integral part of this hobby. In a highly active marketplace, there are always books closing where having ready access to price reference is imperative. GP is this. The most necessay tool for market data we have. It's indispensable for buying and selling. I don't think there is a good or bad time for its data to go offline as there are always books closing, ComicLink is a formidable seller, but still a small source of sales relative to the hobby whole.

This was a big enough deal for me to log in here again for the first time in ages to see if my opinions were shared by others. Not keen on the update so far, while there are some bits that I like more such as a larger dropdown, generally I find it less user friendly and on a less important note, the extreme black and white is a bit too much. I hope that things will continue to be worked on to improve the site, it's a great service and I want the website to match that.

8 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I hate to pile on but I find the new interface much slower than the old one and very clunky.

I will adapt because what choice do I have? (shrug)

Unsubscribe until it is fixed? hm

4 minutes ago, blazingbob said:

Ok,  I'm lost already.  What does the + and check box do?  I hit the plus and now it is checked.  Can't uncheck it.  

Same here, I've got some that I can't uncheck because I was just testing it out. Don't know what the hell I've done to them.