• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GPA Issues
8 8

413 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, blazingbob said:

Ok,  I'm lost already.  What does the + and check box do?  I hit the plus and now it is checked.  Can't uncheck it.  

You have added the listing to your Watch Page (My Comics under My Dashboard). You have to remove it from that page if desired.

Just now, Black_Adam said:

You have added the listing to your Watch Page (My Comics under My Dashboard). You have to remove it from that page if desired.

You are much smarter than you look. 

1 minute ago, gaz973 said:

Same here, I've got some that I can't uncheck because I was just testing it out. Don't know what the hell I've done to them.

LMAO,  if somebody tells you please let me know.   God knows what we've done now.  I'm waving my mouse over them hoping some help text would pop up.

33 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I still can't see it.  What a bunch of gibberish.

I thought I was the only one. 

9 minutes ago, blazingbob said:

I'm waving my mouse over them hoping some help text would pop up.

You were almost there, waving your mouse while standing on one foot and singing "Breakin' the Law" at the top of your lungs is a little known shortcut.

3 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

hm

12-4-2019 3-47-57 PM.jpg

ouch... 

to be honest usually I am not a complainer but it will take some time to get use to this new layout. 

Edited by Krismusic

suggestions got GPA:

move graph to bottom or have it as a button to click to see it who uses the graph? its all about the data baby.. 

the labeling create a new column for live as I think the Live is overriding what label those books are.. such as blue, SS, resto, green etc.. I would keep those columns static and just add a extra spot for Live I do like the live feature as you can go look to see what book is selling but it needs to be formatted differently in my view. 

The check box adds that issue/grade to "My Comics". If you want rid of it you can go to "My Dashboard", select "My Comics", find that issue, expand it, and uncheck it. If you don't use "My Comics", whether or not it is checked it is irrelevant. This same functionality was in the old GPA. That inability to uncheck except by navigating away to "My Comics" was similarly annoying, although I can understand that people didn't want to uncheck by mistake if they used the feature. Better would have been a popup "are you sure you want to deselect" rather than forcing you to navigate away.

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:
2 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Took me a long time to find the 2.5 Universal/Blue label.

1.jpg.2fe4165fa6e033067e07876852599782.jpg

I still can't see it.  What a bunch of gibberish.

I found CGC 2.5 Universal/Blue sales under the LIVE section.  Then clicked on the TOTAL BOOKS SOLD at the very bottom.

Took me a long time at work this afternoon to figure it out.  Then once I got home I had forgotten how to find it again. 

2.thumb.jpg.2b735340888728389d8fe29bf9195ee4.jpg

Easy access, and easy to navigate, but also very easy to become overwhelmed with excess info.

If you have no interest in restored books, cancel the checkboxes when you search to remove all the non blue label books (except SS if thats your thing)

Cuts down the info heaps, especially on a book with huge volumes of sales.

"Less is more"

20 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

I finally got to the site.  Couldn't login, after requesting new password with both user id and e-mail.  Never received an e-mail.  Maybe George can reset my password?  :wishluck:

I’m having the same issue

Im betting I have an old email linked to my account that I no longer have access to.

Edited by Rockyjo3

12 minutes ago, Beige said:

Easy access, and easy to navigate, but also very easy to become overwhelmed with excess info.

If you have no interest in restored books, cancel the checkboxes when you search to remove all the non blue label books (except SS if thats your thing)

Cuts down the info heaps, especially on a book with huge volumes of sales.

"Less is more"

That feature I do like and makes the new site easier to navigate.