• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GPA Issues
8 8

413 posts in this topic

It seems fine for looking up an individual book here and there, but that's not how I mainly use GPA.  Usually, I would open a title, say Deadpool 1997.  Then, I would go to the bottom and, as quickly as possible, click on each issue number to open all the listings on one page.  Then I would scroll through and see which issues were moving or had sold for unexpected prices.  It doesn't look like I can do that anymore.  When I click on an issue number, it goes to a new screen where I can only see one issue at a time.  Now, I need to click on an issue, and wait for it to load and then when I select another issue it takes me to another page that takes several seconds to load.  Overall, it's made using it tedious AF.    

3 hours ago, gaz973 said:

Same here, I've got some that I can't uncheck because I was just testing it out. Don't know what the hell I've done to them.

Was working and now the system is down.

Something you should NEVER see on a website

We are experiencing a high amount of traffic, come back later!

Edited by blazingbob

I was only able to log on for about 2-3 minutes before it crapped out on me.

For those that were able to use the site, are we still able to view a historical sales data for a particular grade and issue for each year as before?  Previously, certification numbers were also listed. Is this information still available? I could not find this information when I was briefly on.

Signed, Curious.

I'm just glad that the gpanalysis still allows the free look up of ff #48, ih #181, and ASM #129, without an account and to show it off.

I had done it with last set up. This one is just as good, but my experience is wained. Also it still doesn't set apart mark jewelers inserts, which I'm pretty sure is impossible anyway lol

I love using it however I have to laugh when checking in on it now:

down for maintenance and this link"

We'll be back shortly or check out our Social channel at https://www.twitter.com/gpanal...

so I clicked the link and got this:

@GPAnalysis hasn't Tweeted

When they do, their Tweets will show up here.

when it rains it pours - I'm sure they will get it straighten out - I use it several times a week, been a paid user for 2-3 years straight.

7 minutes ago, Wally's Comics said:

"Sorry, we're down for Maintenance"

George I love ya, but On Day One???

:sorry:

See above - transferring over previous userid/pwds to facilitate access for those who have been unable to reset their details. Truly sorry for the hassle.