• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GPA Issues
8 8

413 posts in this topic

Seriously?

Hi there,

It's been 24 hours since our new website launched, and what a crazy 24 hours it has been! We are overwhelmed with the positive feedback that has come through to us, and we are feeling so lucky to be part of this community.

Not working again on my desktop.

Saved password didn't work.

Requested to reset and set to the original password.

Tried to sign on and nada

I was able to log on just now with my old password.  Looked up a few issues and titles to try to get a feel for it.

1.  A lot more clicks to get what you want and it is not as user friendly as old site

2. The ability not to get sig series, restored, pedigrees, etc... on searches was nice (when you don't want to see those)

3.  I thought it was easier to get to the actual title I wanted when looking up search results

4. The "live" listings function under each grade I could do without

5. The pull down issue number was a good feature - for example I want to look up the sales for ASM 14 and when I finish I can pull all the issues down and go to the next issue I want let's say 39.  However the old site with all issues at once was better - I'm just saying if this is the way it is the pull down issue numbers was a great feature.

6.  Well worth the price of a monthly subscription. 

45 minutes ago, lhcomics said:

I like the ability to filter out signature, qualified and restored. I just wish it would remember this permanently when I switch from one title to another.

I just found the link to click on for my saved titles. Now when I use this it saves my preferences.

I thought to get back to my saved titles I had to click on Analyze Prices at top. That way reset everything so no bug to fix.

2 hours ago, comicdonna said:

I was able to login this morning.  A payment from my account was requested yesterday.  It is still processing.  GPA won't let me look at any sales unless I send payment.  :frown:

Ask greggy nicely to pay for it.