• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GPA Issues
8 8

413 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, blazingbob said:

I'm guessing it is me but I cannot see the individual sales by date for the year anymore?  Did this functionality go away or is there some magic I have to perform to see it?

Or is the new GPA just going to show last sale?

It's there but extra steps that will hopefully be eliminated :wishluck:.

Step 1.  Find the Title of the book (Amazing Spider-Man 1963

2. Click the issue #1

3. Scroll to desired grade (universal 2.0)

4. Click the V arrow

5. Scroll past the live listings, Scroll past the graph

6. Click the V arrow beside the High/low price record.

7. Scroll to desired year 2019 and click the > arrow

8. Results you are looking for

1 hour ago, Pontoon said:

Staff generated a new password for me to use and I was finally able to log on and see that the new site sucks just as much as everybody says it does. (thumbsu

ditto. site also couldnt be slower and i have no idea why under my titles, only 1 book shows up. cancelled my subscription.  maybe they'll work out all the issues and i'll resubscribe later. this was really botched, unfortunately. 

No GPA service for a week!   I can't log on, I tried to reset my password, nothing comes back on email to reset it, I have left messages with GPA with no response.  From the look of the change over, it looks horrible and not user friendly like it was.  I hope whichever GPA employee had the genius idea to completely change a good thing, destroy the quality of their service and make it so many of us can't even log on and use it anymore gets fired and someone remaining with intelligence rolls back the changes and restores their service to how it was when it was good and actually worked!  :frustrated:   I will be looking for alternative sources or competitors unless I get some action done soon.

Anyone running into an issue of closing the GPA tab, then when opening back up not being able to sign in?  I have to delete cookies every time to be able to get back in.

On 12/4/2019 at 3:26 PM, Logan510 said:

I hate to pile on but I find the new interface much slower than the old one and very clunky.

I will adapt because what choice do I have? (shrug)

I’ve been using go collect exclusively for some time now. For my needs, it does the trick and is cheaper.

Not being a coder, I cant explain why so many are still having issues... last night I logged in and had a stable session, looking around.  Change is difficult. But we have to assume GPA knows what they are doing, and we will all be back up and running soon enough, and shortly after won't even remember how the OLD site worked.  Just like here on the Boards.

my issues with the new look are many too. too spread out, should be more compact. so we see more stuff and have a better idea where we are.  Before you knew you were looking at a series of grades and popping them open. Now you only see 2 or 3 grade levels cause so much other stuff is so loosely arranged vertically, using up our whole screen. 

Graphs should be optional, they take up too much vertical space and are too big, and really how many of us need the graphs?  Moving them off to the side and much smaller like before would be best if making them optional is not doable. 

Feels like there a lot more clicks, but the old system was all about opening up and closing down sections so I think its a wash.  Whats different -- again -- is that opening up just one grade section fills or runs off the bottom of the screen.   Obviously theres a lot of info that has to be organized here, Id struggle to think of another way to present it all... just want it to be less spaced out vertically.