• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GPA Issues
8 8

413 posts in this topic

As the only one who seems to be able to get in currently I’m feeling an incredible rush of power!  Only I know the prices of comics!

Those Schomburg Nedors you’re selling?  Let me look.  It looks like they’re around $2 each.  I’ll take them.

Edited by thunsicker

5 minutes ago, Tsp99 said:

That link isn't working for me unfortunately.   I'm getting 404 file-directory not found.  

Unfortunately unless your DNS has propagated the new website the activation link will be going to the old website. If you can please give it some time until your ISP DNS is updated. 

1 minute ago, gpanalysis said:

Unfortunately unless your DNS has propagated the new website the activation link will be going to the old website. If you can please give it some time until your ISP DNS is updated. 

Will do.  Thanks George.

24 minutes ago, Tsp99 said:

That link isn't working for me unfortunately.   I'm getting 404 file-directory not found.  

24 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

1213452322_gpanalysislogin.thumb.png.4954a5a17f2f0f3e0a5c34243c28f64e.png

22 minutes ago, Tsp99 said:

yep.  Me too

20 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

+ Me

If any of you need me to price out your Schomburg Nedors just let me know.