• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA AUCTIONS: EXPOSED #1, JUGHEAD #8, WANTED COMICS 5 issues -- 1.5 hr auctions -- Closed!

67 posts in this topic

Guys, thanks for the bids!  :foryou:

To avoid confusion as we wrap up, I'm 'reprinting' the rule from the first post here:

-- EXTENDED BIDDING RULE. Auctions end tonight at 11 PM EST. From there, I'll post a 3-minute warning for each lot. If a new bid comes in during those 3 minutes, the clock restarts for that lot and I will post a new 3-minute warning. When no bids come in after a 3-minute warning, I will post that the auction is closed. I will time any extended bidding, and the timing is at my discretion (so I wouldn't wait until the literal last second to bid as it may be too late for me to count).

1 hour ago, Point Five said:

EXPOSED #1 in 1.0/1.5. VERY tough PCH skeleton cover with insane "I'll teach you to nag!" dialogue. Long tear across cover taped from inside. Cover detached at bottom staple. Rarely for sale in any grade.

BIN $175

exposed1frg.jpg.a56b760ab86e1dea9dba99a1e326b430.jpg

Back:

Reveal hidden contents

exposed1frgback.jpg.cf0c8a6c52e2aef8876548615a9bdb1c.jpg

Yeah this all was fun and stuff but I’ll just take this one at BIN

:takeit: