• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Pre - Christmas Contest Discussion Center 2019
4 4

466 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

Image result for whats in the box gif

You want to get me started? Let's do it.

"What's in the Box" is episode 144 of the American television anthology series The Twilight Zone. It originally aired on March 13, 1964 on CBS. In this episode, a man's television set displays his past, present, and future, revealing to him that he will kill his wife.

1 hour ago, DR.X said:

You want to get me started? Let's do it.

"What's in the Box" is episode 144 of the American television anthology series The Twilight Zone. It originally aired on March 13, 1964 on CBS. In this episode, a man's television set displays his past, present, and future, revealing to him that he will kill his wife.

giphy.gif

-slym

1 minute ago, slym2none said:

I am sure there was no overt hostility there. I mean, "you people" are known to be polite to a fault, yes?

I mean, Canadians, amIright?

-slym ( :baiting: )

Newfoundland and it's dwellers are are ones of a kinders.I'm sure no malice was meant at all.I am very close to a few Newfie families-my dad grew up on the east coast- and some of the kindest live and let live make no airs folk I've had the pleasure of knowing.And they always get me d-ldo stuff for my birthday,even post me letters from there if they are home for the holidays-like drive up and mail from there so I get the post stamp.

6 minutes ago, MR SigS said:

There is/was a cab company in Klamath Falls, Or called the Klamath Kab Kompany, and I swear the lit sign on the top simply read KKK :facepalm:

If the cab breaks down  does it bring another meaning to check under the hood?