• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 TEXAS FRIGHTMARE HAUL
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Pumpkinhead #1 signed by Lance Henriksen.  If you never meet him I recommend go seeing him. He's really nice and easy to talk to. After the doors closed I saw him on the hotel patio talking with fans, really great guy!

gAwqwjR.jpg

Dark Horse Presents #36 (first Aliens vs. Predator) signed by Lance Henriksen and also a thanks to Kevlar for adding Ian Whyte.

7GZSCUp.jpg

Edited by Antyreal

Jeepers Creepers #1 signed by the creeper himself Jonathan Breck.

fU3oo6d.jpg

From Dusk till Dawn adaptation signed by Tom Savini.  This was a 9.8 but Tom was upset over a line of people waiting on an other guest interfering with his table and he bent this over the bins on his table when he signed it. Added some spine stress, hoping to get it back to 9.8 after a press when I get Danny Trejo added next year.

dwIHWDe.jpg

Edited by Antyreal

Elvira: Mistress of the Dark #1 signed by Elvira, I love that she took the time to write out a quote from her movie for me!

9f8SwCt.jpg

Masters of the Universe #1 signed by Meg Foster, another person I recommend meeting. Super nice! Also thanks to Kevlar for adding Dolph Lundgren later.

Bmb29if.jpg

Edited by Antyreal

Halloween #1 signed by 13 cast members. I bought this off of Triston at the convention and we cracked it open to add Sandy Johnson (Michael's sister).

cC7xQEY.jpg

Halloween II: The Blackest Eyes #1 signed by the first Michael, Nick Castle and signed by rumor has it the last Michael, James Jude Courtney.

Ov1TxOx.jpg

Edited by Antyreal

Re-Animator #0 Green Foil edition.  This definitely one of my favorites. The picture doesn't show how beautiful the greens are. Signed by Jeffrey Combs, Bruce Abbott, Barbara Crampton, and Kathleen Kinmont. Not sure what went wrong with 3 signatures not getting authenticated and getting the "Qualified Label", but this is currently back at CGC getting a new label.

6xwFYKs.jpg

Shadow Hunter #1 signed by Jenna Jameson. Didn't recognize her at first, she doesn't look like I remember from my youth, but still nice to talk to.

FtbDiyu.jpg

Edited by Antyreal

I couldn't find any books for these next guest to sign so I brought some prints instead.

Silent Night Deadly Night print signed by Robert Brian Wilson from part 1 and Eric Freeman from Part 2

KaQkXMx.jpg

Sleepaway Camp print signed by Felissa Rose. Another guest that loves her fans and is really easy to talk to.

iRPTi76.jpg

Edited by Antyreal

It print signed by Tim Curry. It's been discussed before that Tim Curry doesn't sign your items at the show. You drop them off at a table set up at the show and he signs them later on and you get them back a few weeks later. The people handling your stuff does not care about your collectibles at all. I had this print rolled up in kraft paper, in a thick mailing tube, and I even addressed it for them. I wanted to help them out as much as I could.  When it was sent back to me, it was sent raw with no kraft paper in a thin tube. I had small folds on both ends of my print. Hopefully the top loader will get rid of them over time. So i guess paying $275 (it was $225 before the show and then they bumped it up to $275) doesn't buy handling your items with care.

Wkh9VYr.jpg

On 12/7/2019 at 12:04 AM, Antyreal said:

It print signed by Tim Curry. It's been discussed before that Tim Curry doesn't sign your items at the show. You drop them off at a table set up at the show and he signs them later on and you get them back a few weeks later. The people handling your stuff does not care about your collectibles at all. I had this print rolled up in kraft paper, in a thick mailing tube, and I even addressed it for them. I wanted to help them out as much as I could.  When it was sent back to me, it was sent raw with no kraft paper in a thin tube. I had small folds on both ends of my print. Hopefully the top loader will get rid of them over time. So i guess paying $275 (it was $225 before the show and then they bumped it up to $275) doesn't buy handling your items with care.

Wkh9VYr.jpg

$275 for a sig!!! No way for ANY artist/Creator/actor. I wont even pay $50 for neal adams and I love that guy.

still a cool piece, and youre right Handling someone’s collectibles should be Paramont for that amount of money AND you should’ve got a meet and greet!

also your other books are amazing awesome haul!!!!