• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will the next unrestored Tec #27 come to auction?
6 6

1,086 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

@woowoo

is this your copy Harold ?

https://www.comicconnect.com/item/876501

No. My copy has No Trim. I was thinking of redoing my copy ? The restoration now is better than it was 40 years ago and I might get a grade bump and a better Holder :whatthe: hm Than again weather it's a 2.0 or 5.0 I think the book would sell the same ? Lower grade keys do better than higher grade key's IMO. $167,300.00  was a strong price for that copy at the time.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:37 AM, Mmehdy said:
On 2/10/2020 at 11:35 AM, Gotham Kid said:

last time Rockford copy was offered was in 2018

https://www.comicconnect.com/item/748653

732K to a Mil....not a bad investment return

Only if it actually gets sold for the $1M figure, since that is only the Asking price at this point in time.  (shrug)

19 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

We’ve been offered 800+ on our 5.0 so I’m guessing vinny will get a mil for his 

270k ish is a nice pick up I’m a short amount of time. Assume it’s not for sale ( not that I’m a potential buyer -just asking cuz you had it out at cons I believe after winning it ?) 

26 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

270k ish is a nice pick up I’m a short amount of time. Assume it’s not for sale ( not that I’m a potential buyer -just asking cuz you had it out at cons I believe after winning it ?) 

We’ve only had it at this past sdcc. Other than that hasn’t been at any cons 

On 2/25/2020 at 6:32 PM, woowoo said:

No. My copy has No Trim. I was thinking of redoing my copy ? The restoration now is better than it was 40 years ago and I might get a grade bump and a better Holder :whatthe: hm Than again weather it's a 2.0 or 5.0 I think the book would sell the same ? Lower grade keys do better than higher grade key's IMO. $167,300.00  was a strong price for that copy at the time.

I remember missing out on that four years ago. Zooming in with HA's huge scans, it looked bad enough that I already had a re-resto quote for it, and couldn't believe it went so high. Considering the $55 K difference between that and the 7.5 Mod (P) copy I got, I certainly prefer mine for the price.

2 hours ago, quicksilver said:

I remember missing out on that four years ago. Zooming in with HA's huge scans, it looked bad enough that I already had a re-resto quote for it, and couldn't believe it went so high. Considering the $55 K difference between that and the 7.5 Mod (P) copy I got, I certainly prefer mine for the price.

Can we see pics ?? 😆