• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will the next unrestored Tec #27 come to auction?
6 6

1,086 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:
6 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Yeah thanks for showing because I was gonna look where it came from. So he’s marking his $13K or so purchase up to $150K 🤔. Well, Goodluck with that lol.

Too much tape for 150k 

So you're saying if there was no tape, the BIN price would be reasonable ?

Seller has changed the description up somewhat. Now he feels it is the most “valuable book in comic book history”. Sorry Action 1, you’ve been beat! Also, believe it was the cover to make the first introduction of the image and name Batman 🤔. Although I guess one of the several ads achieved that first.

C2C0A6B6-D0E9-4FBB-846A-8A280898C747.jpeg

Edited by LDarkseid1

21 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Seller has changed the description up somewhat. Now he feels it is the most “valuable book in comic book history”. Sorry Action 1, you’ve been beat!

What strikes me as more ludicrous than the asking price is the $4 first class shipping. Geesh. 

15 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Seriously, can’t even do free shipping 😒😂

Can’t insure first class. I can see it now , 150k page gets lost and seller loses doh!

2 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Seller has changed the description up somewhat. Now he feels it is the most “valuable book in comic book history”. Sorry Action 1, you’ve been beat! Also, believe it was the cover to make the first introduction of the image and name Batman 🤔. Although I guess one of the several ads achieved that first.

I think some needs to tell him he is wrong ( first time in the world image of Batman ) :makepoint:

Action-12-pic-3-inside Batman.jpg

1 hour ago, woowoo said:

I think some needs to tell him he is wrong ( first time in the world image of Batman ) :makepoint:

Action-12-pic-3-inside Batman.jpg

Seller doesn’t take me as the most knowledgeable or savvy person 😁. So probably a good idea to inform him. He has several negative feedback also.

Edited by LDarkseid1

I forget, is that the real book, or the CGC marketing poster recreaction?  Looks a bit squeezed...  iirc the actual 9.2 on the census is not an upgrade.  At least not a cracked lower grade upgrade. One should assume that it was evaluated and primped for its debut in a slab...

Edited by Aman619

11 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:
14 minutes ago, woowoo said:

There is a 9.2

yes I know, but again, slab is fake and that pic I'm quite sure is fake too

As @rob_react posted in the past, "Poking around, it looks like the above was mocked up using the Heritage CGC 8.0. It's been trimmed and cleaned up in Photoshop, but the dust shadow is the same."