• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will the next unrestored Tec #27 come to auction?
6 6

1,086 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Superman2006 said:

As @rob_react posted in the past, "Poking around, it looks like the above was mocked up using the Heritage CGC 8.0. It's been trimmed and cleaned up in Photoshop, but the dust shadow is the same."

:taptaptap: Pic's :popcorn:

8 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Yeah I just used the photo of it from Cgc’s website. I assumed it was the actual 9.2, but sounds like it isn’t.

This item cannot be found. Please check that the CGC certification number was entered correctly. 

8 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

hm  Would now be a good time to try and purchase your Tec 27?  :grin:

Put your tongue back in your mouth buddy No way :makepoint: specially since you farted in court but you do look good thanks for the resent picture (thumbsu

comic.jpg

Just when you thought the laughter was over and who is this guy 😂 🤦‍♂️?! The description gives away the main detail, apparently the new 7.0 owner has gotten an offer of 3 million, double what he paid for it at auction. Would LOVE for someone to confirm that lol. And because of that, this page is now worth only a mere 1 mil. Damn solid premium for the $13.2K this guy paid for this page at auction!

37902BDB-B297-490E-8473-DD0A4DB6B4FB.jpeg

3C27EE92-F4F6-42B3-AB66-C07977E4F549.jpeg

Edited by LDarkseid1

Will send him an ebay message that I refuse to pay for his page unless he sets asking price to the 1.5Mil the 7.0 just sold for :sumo:

I will expect free shipping though ... :gossip:

Edited by Gotham Kid

5 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Just when you thought the laughter was over and who is this guy 😂 🤦‍♂️?! The description gives away the main detail, apparently the new 7.0 owner has gotten an offer of 3 million, double what he paid for it at auction. Would LOVE for someone to confirm that lol. And because of that, this page is now worth only a mere 1 mil. Damn solid premium for the $13.2K this guy paid for this page at auction!

3C27EE92-F4F6-42B3-AB66-C07977E4F549.jpeg

This was the 1st time the image was of The Batman send him this @Gotham Kid

Action-12-pic-3-inside Batman.jpg

Edited by woowoo

7 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

To dispell another statement, here is the first mention of Batman's name from Tec 26.  

This popped up on my saved searches and I enjoyed reading it. 

What is the end game here?  He knows this won't be taken seriously. 

20200612_163811.jpg

No I suspect it will stay up for a long time and he won’t ever understand. It just saddens me when people like him get cool things like this page 😔. I mean I honestly don’t mind someone wanting to flip something they recently bought. If that’s their prerogative then go for it. Making it this ridiculous though is just beyond me!

Well if you can’t afford the 1.5 mil price tag for an unrestored 7.0, here’s a nice restored 6.0 in the Heritage auction. I don’t feel like you see restored copies come up much either. Wonder what the hammer on a moderate/extensive B-4 copy at this grade will be 🤔.

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/batman-1-dc-1940-cgc-apparent-fn-60-off-white-pages/a/7239-92038.s?ic16=ViewItem-BrowseTabs-Auction-Open-SearchResults-120115&lotPosition=1|0

D1A9516A-1922-4E90-8FD6-7F772F8569D1.jpeg

24 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

I don’t feel like you see restored copies come up much either.

:gossip: there's a restored copy in practically every auction. CC just auctioned one off as well.

https://www.comicconnect.com/item/892019

CC has just started listing books for their next auction which will happen once Heritage finishes its current one. I'll wager we'll again see a Batman 1 listed.

And if you don't want to wait, ebay has at least 3 restored copies available with another 2 on ComicLink atm.

Edited by Gotham Kid

8 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

:gossip: there's a restored copy in practically every auction. CC just auctioned one off as well.

https://www.comicconnect.com/item/892019

CC has just started listing books for their next auction which will happen once Heritage finishes its current one. I'll wager we'll again see a Batman 1 listed.

And if you don't want to wait, ebay has at least 3 restored copies available with another 2 on ComicLink atm.

Oh man I posted late at night and I guess was tired. Was thinking I was posting a Tec 27 lol. Mega brain fart!