• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will the next unrestored Tec #27 come to auction?
6 6

1,086 posts in this topic

Just now, Mr bla bla said:

I checked his registry set a few days ago and the pic provided showed a 7.0 EP even though the entry said 9.0. So I assumed it was a pre resub pic. But I could be wrong. JGallo is a boardie however so he can just chime in.

Pic has been removed.

Couldn’t help but notice a couple offers a past 6.5 sale on Heritage recently got, likely same person. Obviously due to the 7.0, maybe an under bidder 🤔. Can’t imagine anyone accepts less than $1.1-1.2 mil or so for that with a 7.0 selling for $1.5.

C676BF36-7F20-40C0-AD77-40B590FCAD20.jpeg

35 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Couldn’t help but notice a couple offers a past 6.5 sale on Heritage recently got, likely same person. Obviously due to the 7.0, maybe an under bidder 🤔. Can’t imagine anyone accepts less than $1.1-1.2 mil or so for that with a 7.0 selling for $1.5.

C676BF36-7F20-40C0-AD77-40B590FCAD20.jpeg

Beautiful looking book. Agree 1.1 -1.2.  Heck. Even 1.5,

On 11/20/2020 at 1:02 PM, G.A.tor said:

in this instance I believe it was a straight resub...i am not aware that it was pressed at all...I think they reviewed it and by regrading, admitted they had undergraded it...Peter would know better than me

It was originally a 5.5 under the “ White Rose collection. 

EBay dude is back. This guy cracks me up 🤣. I think he was asking either $150K or 1.5 mil for this previously. Now just a mere $100K gets you the first page to Tec 27, which he paid only $13K for in a Heritage auction. Nice little profit for him if someone bites 😂😂😂. He’s also asking $20K for an Amazing Spider-Man 1 CGC .5 where 1/2 of the front cover is missing. Apparently it’s a special mint copy that is missing the portion of the cover due to the distributor cutting it off. This is news to me 🤷‍♂️.

EDB5FBB9-A1F7-42DC-9940-B4267549E206.jpeg

A216B36A-9C0E-447E-9E7B-A6AF41882C04.jpeg

26 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

EBay dude is back. This guy cracks me up 🤣. I think he was asking either $150K or 1.5 mil for this previously. Now just a mere $100K gets you the first page to Tec 27, which he paid only $13K for in a Heritage auction. Nice little profit for him if someone bites 😂😂😂. He’s also asking $20K for an Amazing Spider-Man 1 CGC .5 where 1/2 of the front cover is missing. Apparently it’s a special mint copy that is missing the portion of the cover due to the distributor cutting it off. This is news to me 🤷‍♂️.

:roflmao:You are looking at the solicitations from the OSPG-Famous Theo Holstein. 

37 minutes ago, Crowzilla said:

:roflmao:You are looking at the solicitations from the OSPG-Famous Theo Holstein. 

No shi*ake mushrooms! Well now things are becoming much clearer 🤣

Edited by LDarkseid1