• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see Yours! ~ Printed in 2019 - ‘keepers’ that you “think”? could increase in value at some time!

11 posts in this topic

Here are mine - no crystal ball for this type of speculation !  Sure I still buy the older, established stuff, but what fun is that?! :whatev:

Now let’s see Yours! Only 2 Criteria:

1. Had to be printed in 2019

2. You were partly, if not mostly thinking with your Wallet - not just your ‘what you like’ button!

F96E57CF-6898-45C5-991B-81913764D5DA.jpeg

Edited by showcase4

23 minutes ago, showcase4 said:

Here are mine - no crystal ball for this type of speculation !  let’s see Yours! Only 2 Criteria:

1. Had to be printed in 2019

2. You were partly, if not mostly thinking with your Wallet - not just your ‘what you like’ button!

F96E57CF-6898-45C5-991B-81913764D5DA.jpeg

Oh how the mighty have fallen.  It's like you buy the CBSI TOP 10 books after the list comes out..... :facepalm::facepalm:   

I'm surprised at the price of that Captain Marvel, quite high for a 1:25 copy, fun fact, the artist. Sean Izaakse is South African and was at our LCS today doing covers and CGC signings :)

0BnoYko.jpg

Anyway on topic I'd say these might have some value later on but whether they do or don't make no difference to me because I only bought them for the covers:

I8g7JAi.jpg

TFIAO1m.jpg

tYiO4az.jpg

HB6TAfY.jpg

hnFSsxv.jpg

2 hours ago, IbukiLord said:

I'm surprised at the price of that Captain Marvel, quite high for a 1:25 copy, fun fact, the artist. Sean Izaakse is South African and was at our LCS today doing covers and CGC signings :)

0BnoYko.jpg

Anyway on topic I'd say these might have some value later on but whether they do or don't make no difference to me because I only bought them for the covers:

I8g7JAi.jpg

TFIAO1m.jpg

tYiO4az.jpg

HB6TAfY.jpg

hnFSsxv.jpg

got to meet Sean at Baltimore and talked about his upcoming ww2 project. said he only got 2 comp copies of cap marvel 8. he was very surprised when I had one for him to sign. might've been the first hes seen

On 12/7/2019 at 10:32 AM, IbukiLord said:

HB6TAfY.jpg

I nabbed that Frison variant of Something is Killing the Children as well. Great cover. We'll see if the demand holds.