• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your Top 3 Personal Comic Book/Original Art Acquisitions of 2019!
7 7

168 posts in this topic

Just now, comicdonna said:

I made only 1 purchase for my personal this year.  I got it from Foolkiller as a 4.5 I sent in in for pressing to fix the spine, which had a slight curl.  Also, there were some NCB creases on the cover.

hulk 5.0 new pics 006.JPG

Well done Mike !

1 hour ago, Gotham Kid said:

2019 wasn't a very eventful year for me, but I was really happy to upgrade my copy of Detective 35 CGC 6.5 MP (R) to a CGC Universal 5.5. With only 1 copy in 8.5 (has never surfaced), 1 in 7.5 and 1 in 6.5 out of a Total of 45 copies, it was the best I could ever hope to get.

Happy Holidays to you John and to all CGC board members !

0704190745231.jpg

I somehow missed seeing you snagged this one (worship)

1 hour ago, Ken Aldred said:

Another year during which I didn’t buy a single comic book, but I’m sure there will be a lot of cool stuff to completely use up my allocation of likes, in absolutely no time.

But you read a lot of stuff friend,that super counts.And with the endless battle against the vole hoards,well,some things get neglected.