• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Men’s Adventure Mags
11 11

1,048 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

Are any these men’s mags valuable or keys🤔🤔🤔

Additionally, I was curious which ones (if any) are considered scarce and/or more sought out/desirable by collectors. I was fortunate to get a few of these last summer. Nothing high grade but the covers were too cool to ignore.  

1 hour ago, FoggyNelson said:

Are any these men’s mags valuable or keys🤔🤔🤔

Basically the more outrageous and over the top the higher the price. The 6 titles from Reese/Emtee - Man’s Story, Men Today, Man’s Epic, New Man, Man’s Book and World of Men usually bring the highest prices but it all depends on the cover.

I sold this one raw on eBay a few years ago for $300. It showed up as a CGC 9.4 on Clink a few months later and sold for $385.

8195D62F-137B-4BF4-9D67-5747C6FDCD27.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

Additionally, I was curious which ones (if any) are considered scarce and/or more sought out/desirable by collectors. I was fortunate to get a few of these last summer. Nothing high grade but the covers were too cool to ignore.  

Almost all of them appear to be scarce, just look on eBay. Their popularity peaked in the early to mid 60’s so the late 60’s to mid 70’s are the hardest to find.

In my opinion the best covers and most valuable ones are from 1962-65. Prices are all over the place, anywhere from $10 to $400 depending on the cover and condition. It would take more than $400 for me to part with my high grade copies with the best covers!

On 1/9/2020 at 1:50 PM, lbcolefan said:

Basically the more outrageous and over the top the higher the price. The 6 titles from Reese/Emtee - Man’s Story, Men Today, Man’s Epic, New Man, Man’s Book and World of Men usually bring the highest prices but it all depends on the cover.

I sold this one raw on eBay a few years ago for $300. It showed up as a CGC 9.4 on Clink a few months later and sold for $385.

8195D62F-137B-4BF4-9D67-5747C6FDCD27.jpeg

Cool CGC cover 🆒🆒🆒 I like graded mags except they are so bulky 🤔🤔🙄