• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mcfarland signing event

6 posts in this topic

I'm a new member and sent a book in to get signed by Todd Mcfarland. My package was delivered on time before the deadline, but how do I know that my book has been received and is in they process? Will I receive an email or update on its progress? 

I would contact customer service about this question.  They have a website with an email and contact information. They have paid CGC customer service staff who are knowledgeable about CGC signings and submissions.

good luck.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:34 PM, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Get both signatures at the event, McFarlane and McFarland 

On 12/9/2019 at 5:26 PM, revat said:

I would contact customer service about this question.  They have a website with an email and contact information. They have paid CGC customer service staff who are knowledgeable about CGC signings and submissions.

good luck.

Thanks I just received the email that they received my submission and the invoice states that it's for the in house signing and grading event. I'm about to check the turnaround time now because as far as I know, it's faster then standard turnaround times. 

Thanks again 

On 12/9/2019 at 5:34 PM, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Get both signatures at the event, McFarlane and McFarland 

In not sure what you mean. There's only one Todd Mcfarland who can sign the book I sent in.