• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

...SOLD OUT! Gerber Photojournals Marvel Comics A-J (Volume 3) and Marvel Comics K-Z (Volume 4)
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Photo-Journal Guide to Marvel Comics  reproducing over 7,700 covers from the dawn of the Marvel Age to 1986.   Here are the classic runs of fan-favorite and forgotten titles ― reproducing each cover in full-color, photographed from the best possible copies of each issue available.

Volume 3 features an introduction by Stan "The Man" Lee, as well as runs of such Silver to Modern Age Marvel comics as The Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers, Captain America, Doctor Strange, The Incredible Hulk, and many, many more ― all presented in a colorful, informative format; the perfect reference guide for any comic collector or historian!

Volume 4 picks up where Volume 3 left off, and features runs of such Silver to Modern Age Marvel comics as Ka-Zar, Marvel Team-Up, Power Man, Tales to Astonish, Two-Gun Kid, Uncanny X-Men, and many, many more ― all presented in a colorful, informative format; the perfect reference guide for any comic collector or historian!

I have three (3) sets of each volume (six total books) all in factory shrink wrap.  

(Please note that these are images I pulled off the net as I am at work).  

$19.99 each or $34.99 per set of 2.  

• 1st unqualified :takeit:gets the book.  .
  • • Shipping will be via media mail, boxed, bubblewrapped, packing peanuts to ensure safe arrival.  These are 3 1/2 lbs each, so add $5.95 to offset shipping costs please.
  •  No probation Listers or Hall of Shamers.
  • • Paypal is preferred, but personal checks, money orders, OK too.   
  • • Payment required within 3 days of invoicing. 
  • • Returns acccepted within 14 days.  I do ask though that you pay return shipping.
  • As always, my thanks.
  • My kudos thread

Photojournal Marvel A-J.jpg

Photojournal Marvel K-Z.jpg

Edited by picon3
SOLD OUT