• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, The Brain said:

Your best post EVER!!!!!!:devil:

you wouldn't believe how easy it would be for me to walk away from posting on these Boards, and never look back!

all you guys ( and gals ) have to do is respond right here, and tell me that's what you really want --- and poof / your wish will be granted !

Edited by showcase4

1 hour ago, showcase4 said:

you wouldn't believe how easy it would be for me to walk away from posting on these Boards, and never look back!

all you guys ( and gals ) have to do is respond right here, and tell me that's what you really want --- and poof / your wish will be granted 

Ignore the trolls, some people here appreciate your enthusiasm.  

-J.

2 hours ago, showcase4 said:

all you guys ( and gals ) have to do is respond right here, and tell me that's what you really want --- and poof / your wish will be granted !

Why ? You've been a member since 2006. Don't.

Edited by Gotham Kid

2 hours ago, showcase4 said:

Well, someone has to show some enthusiasm for this modern market, why not you?

2 minutes ago, mrwoogieman said:

Well, someone has to show some enthusiasm for this modern market, why not you?

Wow ! I'm in the Modern forum !? doh! I saw showcase4 and thought that was the thread topic.

I'm out.

Edited by Gotham Kid

Seriously, though...don't let any haters get you down.  Nothing wrong with enthusiasm!  My only suggestion would be to maybe consider keeping fonts, underline usage, italics and bold more consistent just so we understand what you're emphasizing.  I enjoy reading your posts, I just feel when I'm reading them (with all the various font choices) that I'm like a toddler in a room full of kittens and exploding fireworks while you're simultaneously asking me to take a pre-cal quiz...if that makes sense :foryou:

Gotta get me a Showcase 4 someday, btw...:cloud9: