• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Great Lakes Comic Convention - Feb 21-22 2020 - Warren MI - JIM STARLIN ADDED! Jim Steranko, Tom Orzechowski, Angel Medina, Tom Defalco, Darryl Banks, More!
1 1

71 posts in this topic

This is an awesome 2 day show that I highly recommend to anyone in Michigan, Ohio, or just across the pond in Canada.  Fantastic buying show IMO and while there are celebrity guests and CosPlayers, this has the feel closer to an old school show where books are the focus.  Several boardies will be setup there, and I know I ran into a few guys from the community there last year.  I believe @1Cool did a con report one year.

http://www.greatlakescomicconvention.com/  

From the official site:

THE
GREAT LAKES
COMIC CONVENTION!

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2020
5PM TO 9PM

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2020
9:30AM (EARLY BIRD/TWO-DAY ENTRY)
10AM TO 6PM

THE MACOMB COMMUNITY COLLEGE EXPO CENTER
WARREN, MI

@Rich_Henn will be onsite again as a signature facilitator for CGC.  Several boardies used him the past couple of years and had great things to say about it.  He also has a great sales thread going right now in the Copper/Modern section. :baiting:

image.jpeg.1101060abd5d34c8d836ce034642851e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.14df9e346e1cb920eb0f05322996f904.jpeg

Edited by SkOw