• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2019 is in motion. Recap on PG 37
10 10

1,209 posts in this topic

The main contest is the same as usual. There will be Mystery Boxes and Bonus Boxes, and maybe a " DAILY DOUBLE".

:news: I have also MOVED THE START DATE UP ONE DAY this year, so it will end on Sat, to avoid some of the large sales threads and N.F.L. football. Now keep reading please.

I have a huge container that I save coins in all year. At the end of the year I cash it in. You know the program. Try and guess the amount of coins on display for the FOUR MAIN PRIZES only.

The rest of the prizes are spread out randomly over the contest, and are won by posting :takeit: to the various signals that pop up so pay attention and start drinking, and take a minute and read.  And you must post the hand held sign, not type out " take it ". Fair is fair here. Thanks.

I will post of picture of the change ticket from the bank, date and time stamped as it came out of the machine from the bank, after the winners of the 4 main prizes are announced.

There was a glitch in the coin counting machine this year at the bank. It stopped and spit out tickets three times, so there were three tickets totaled up which will be posted.

:news:  CONTEST ENDS Saturday Night at 9 Central Time. 

The Rules ----------------------- read this dorks -------

1. You get "one " guess ( read rule #1 ) at the four main prizes. Take your time to figure up a lousy answer. No changing guess's.

2. Numbers & names are entered onto a list as we go.

3. Closest people to the actual number weather higher or lower are the winners.

4. If your on a list stay there and cry.

5. Everyone can win the 4 main prizes. All other prizes are for U.S. residents only. Shipping is just too high but you can still win something or a raffle prize if one pops up ????.

6. Shipping is on me. Prizes will get there eventually unless I'm off on a secret mission or face down drunk in a strip club.

7. One alternate prize per person. This includes Mystery, Bonus, or Daily Doubles. Please don't post for another one screwing around because then I have to reset for the prize and it mess's things up. It also might stop someone who really wants that prize from posting for it. Be courteous.

8. Please don't disrupt our sheets by posting crazy numbers either, and don't post for a prize and then want to give it to someone else. Let's have some fun in here for a few days.

READ CAREFULLY!!!

U.S. RESIDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ALL PRIZES.

OVER SEAS AND CANADIAN CONTESTANTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR MAIN PRIZES ONLY.

Please keep this in mind as we get started.

There are four main prizes -  available worldwide

6 Mystery Boxes - u.s residents only.

4 Bonus Boxes - u.s. residents only.

Daily Doubles ???? - u.s. residents only.

Once again this year there will be 4 bonus boxes available.

These are available to U.S. residents " only ". Sorry people but the shipping is just ridiculous now, but you can still win one of the four main prizes and have lots of fun in here.

The first person who posts the :takeit:AFTER I post the flashing signal will win the posted book. You must post the hand held :takeit: sign, so brush up on it and make some practice runs.

imageproxy.gif.5cbdf9df318f9941bd8c7f832

I will post a heads up with the available prize, and a time window on these, so pay attention if that's possible. :baiting:

These can pop up and any time 24/7 so don't cry to me if you miss one cause your fiddle farting around. LOL.  crying-and-sorry-little-monkey-smiley-emoticon.gifRemember, wait for the flashing signal. 

Edited by DR.X

There " might " be a " Daily Double " thrown in. I might post a  time window on this, or not, or it can pop up any time day or night.  You snooze you lose. Someone will win them.

First  :takeit: when you see this signal pop up gets a double prize. Two books for one hit dorks.

U..S. Residents Only!!

giphy.gif&key=60c1c0598492ea768e5c1e3476

Edited by DR.X

There could possibly be a few random items tossed in here from a few donations we "might" get? :golfclap: I will announce these if they pop up. hm 

These prizes will be linked to the U.F.O.  I may post a time window on these and I may not depending on my mood and if I get boozed up.

When you spot the U.F.O. hit it baby, hit it. :takeit:

giphy.gif&key=5749bcaa688706c181b0a81a00

:news:  CONTEST ENDS Saturday Night at 9 Central Time.  :blahblah:

Fourth Place winner will receive a H.C. copy of Voodoo Volume 2.

This  volume includes Pre-Code classics. They Couldn't Die, Torture Travelouge, Vanishing Cadavers, Voodoo Canvas, Good Bye World, Blood Revenge, and many more. 

voodoo christams prize 4.jpg

voodoo christmas prize 2.jpg

voodoo christmas prize 3.jpg

Edited by DR.X