• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil #1; what do you think?

23 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

I think 5.5, maybe 6.0 on the high side. A press would help reach the high side. 

This is assuming the back looks like how I assume so I guess my grade estimate is qualified?

Back shows more evident flaws and no expectations of miracles but a clean and press could definitely improve the overall look of the book. 

13 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

Back shows more evident flaws and no expectations of miracles but a clean and press could definitely improve the overall look of the book. 

Ouch that back hurts my grade. 3.5-4.0 at best now and I don't think a press gets it much better than that. 

I would of said 3.0 also does the FC have some water damage or tape pull in the center? if water damage looks recent to me as it hasn't made the water stain I am only asking as because of the waviness. 

On 12/13/2019 at 8:01 AM, oldrover said:

Here's my 3.5...

DD1-3_5A.thumb.jpg.d45a27c443e251c58cf57f08adfaccb2.jpgDD1-3_5B.thumb.jpg.d9c344f0a1a79cbcc76c6c8832b00c40.jpg

This one's more uniformly a 3.5... your front cover looks fabulous, and I think a cleaning might help you, but those tears on the back...

3jcfb5.gif

That’s a great looking 3.5