• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NORTH TEXAS COMIC BOOK SHOW - February 15th-16th, 2020 Layton, Giella, Suayan, Milgrom, Adams, Delbo, Land

18 posts in this topic

The North Texas Comic Book Show rolls back into the Irving Convention Center on February 15th & 16th, 2020. What a way to spend Valentine's Day weekend! Dedicated comic book fans will love the guest list and the "easy on your wallet" pricing. This convention is a throwback to the early days of fandom when it was all about comics and their creators. Our slogan is "Putting Comics Back Into Comic Cons!'. No maddening crowds or high priced media guests. The venue will be filled with the sweet smell of comics from the Golden Age to current Modern offered by great vendors including Collected, Duncanville Bookstore, Black Cat Comics, Monster's Lair and many others. Tired of the snow up north? Hop on a plane and join us for two relaxed days of comic guests, panels, and comic finds. Early guest announcements for the North Texas Comic Book Show include the oldest living Batman artist Joe Giella, Wonder Woman & Transformers artist Jose Delbo, Iron Man artist Bob Layton, cover artist Mico Suayan, artist Mike McKone, Amazing Spider-Man artist Randy Emberlin, Howard The Duck co-creator Val Mayerik and more. You can keep up to date with guest adds by visiting our website or following our Facebook page.

Edited by ComicBooksDallas
guest added

NEXT WEEKEND! 

JOE GIELLA

NEAL ADAMS

BOB LAYTON

AL MILGROM

BOB WIACEK

MICO SUAYAN

JOSE DELBO

GREG LAND

MIKE McKONE

RANDY EMBERLIN

ARTHUR SUYDAM

JAY LEISTEN

BART SEARS

RON MARZ

ANDY SMITH

LARRY STROMAN

SAM DE LA ROSA

J DAVID SPURLOCK

See you at the show!!

Kids 12 and under get in FREE!

Saturday admission $25

Sunday admission $20

Two day admission $35

Irving Convention Center

I wanted to take a moment and say thanks to Chris (ComicBookDallas) for another great show. I was at the show for a few hours Saturday and did a walk through to pick up a sketch from Bob Layton on Sunday. By noon on Saturday the sales floor looked pretty busy and on Sunday afternoon there were more people walking around than I expected. Joe Giella had a line at his table the whole time I was there Saturday and again on Sunday. Bob Layton looked busy at his booth as well as Al Milgrom. I did venture by Monster's Lair Comics and picked up a nice Strange Tales 159 from Mysterio. Looking forward to July's show already. 

Tremendous show as usual, though I’m dragging a bit this morning after the late return. Outstanding guest list! Every time I think the guest list has peaked Chris pulls another brilliant guest list. Only made one purchase over the weekend, but it was a piece from Bob Layton. Always wanted one and I’m thrilled to finally add his Iron Man to the collection. 

Great to see everyone who stopped by the table, and everyone who made purchases (thanks again @spideyfan68!). Looking forward to Dallas Fan Expo and the next North Texas!

54C6FD80-2B85-4659-914C-0C724BA88C63.jpeg

Edited by mysterio
Forgot to add pic.