• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help

3 posts in this topic

Asking for help in helping me find a comic book I read back in 1961 or 1962 when I was 11 or 12 years old.  My family was getting ready to leave for an out of state camping trip and they let me buy some comic books for the trip from a local grocery store.  However, the choices were very slim, so I picked out what I could, namely lesser known publications.  The reason I am asking for help is because the comic book I read has haunted me for approx. the past ten years because with the advent of the History Channel, etc., revelations about Flying Saucers and Nazis reminded me of this particular comic book.  It showed Hitler escaping by a flying sauce and this was written 57 or 58 years ago, long before anyone knew about the Nazis and their flying saucer research!  If anyone out there can tell me the name of the comic, issue #, etc., I would really appreciate it as I would like to research the author If possible i.e. his background, etc.  I think this is really freaky and think this author must have had some inside knowledge.  By the way, the same issue had a story about some construction workers whose heavy equipment was hit by lightning thereby accidentally awakening a buried dinosaur.  Does that ring any bells with anybody?  Thank you for your help as this is driving me nuts.

Consider black magic 5 vol 7

57 minutes ago, revat said:

Consider black magic 5 vol 7

That seems like a good candidate to me...

Here is a link to take a look at that cover and see if it looks familiar. Just click on #5 to see a representation of the cover.

https://comicbookrealm.com/series/13397/0/crestwood-publishing-co-black-magic-vol-7

Edited by Gravin