• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got my Doomsday Clock Page!!
1 1

3 posts in this topic

The last art day of the year, and possibly for some time to come. It's very competitive out there for these pages on ebay so had to really go to the mat for this one. Looks like anything with Marionette and Mime has really been moving. Apparently several people contacted the seller after the auction to say they were upset they didn't win! Then bid more I guess!!

Anyhow here it is - headed to the framer next week - Doomsday Clock Page!!

JH

2 hours ago, Jesusjon said:

The last art day of the year, and possibly for some time to come. It's very competitive out there for these pages on ebay so had to really go to the mat for this one. Looks like anything with Marionette and Mime has really been moving. Apparently several people contacted the seller after the auction to say they were upset they didn't win! Then bid more I guess!!

Anyhow here it is - headed to the framer next week - Doomsday Clock Page!!

JH

Gary Frank —- yeah you came prepared to win. Can’t believe bidders crying when they didn’t give it their all.

We’ve all been disappointed losing an auction. Just have to move on.

Congratulations to you and get a nice frame for this one!!!